Chapter 75

3 Months Later

My twin baby finally already six months old. They already can sit down since they were five months old and mom told me that it was fast for baby to sit down at that age. But they cant sit down independently.

I have to help them to sit them down but they can sit down without anything to hold their back but sometimes I put a pillow to hold their back.

Rachel's baby already born and it's a boy named Josey Hudson and they live in Bushwick since the baby born.

I heard from Brittany that Santana and her already thinking about adoption since they usually see us with baby and they want that but they dont know when they will start adopt a baby.

I place my sons on their baby chairs in front of the minibar table. I'm reading the ingredients of instant solid food that I bough in ranch market for them.

Mom told me that they can eat solid food since they already six months old and bottled-milk isnt enough for them so I bough solid food for them.

"Alright, mommy knows you guys are hungry so let's eat this." I said to them.

I take their plastic bowl and put that instant solid food to their bowl. Logan hold his spoon and cant stop playing with his spoon meanwhile Landon's spoon fall down to the ground and he only look at the ground.

I just can smiling looking at them then I take Landon's spoon and give it to him. Today is work day and Sam is having his work so only me and our babies in this apartment.

I take their apron and wear it on them so it wont dirt their clothes. I'm sitting down on the minibar table and facing them and start feeding them one by one.

"You guys like it? This is yummy right?" I chuckle and feed them.

"Guys! Daddy's home!" Sam walks in. "Wow what my two prince charming doing?" Sam chuckles.

"We are eating, daddy and this is yummy." I chuckle while feeding them.

"You bought this food?" Sam walk to the refrigerator and take the instant solid food box from the minibar table and look at it.

"Yes, your mom told me that they can eat solid food but at first try it with the instant one so I bough it in ranch market this noon." I said while feeding my babies.

"While they're sleeping?" Sam asks me.

"No, I brough them. I cant leave them alone here even though they are sleeping so I brough them to ranch market and place them on their stroller."

"You can wait for another hour until I got home or you can call me and I will buy it after I finish my works, baby." Sam says.

"I though you were busy." I turn my face at him.

"Wanna know the truth? I got a promotion!" Sam says happily.

"Promotion as what?" I raise my eyebrows.

"You know that recently, I become the backstage person, I made commercial project but I'm not the model one so the manager recommended me to be the creative editor so it means that I will get more income and if my works is good, he will promote me to be the head creative editor which is that position is as same as the manager." Sam says happily.

"Oh my gosh! You really work hard, Sam. I'm really proud of you!" I stand up and hug Sam.

"I cant do this without your support, baby. You always let me to find a job that I love and here I am." Sam kisses my head.

"Look at that boys, they looking at us and confused." I chuckle and go back feeding them.

"They grow up. They already can eat solid food now and tomorrow they can call me 'daddy'." Sam smiling at them.