Chapter 28

Glee Club

"So guys we already had amazing christmas isnt it? And we are closer to regionals also nationals so we will have more rehearsal." Finn says to us.

I raise my hand so Finn will let me to speak.

"Yes, B?" Finn raise his eyebrows.

I walk to the front and smiling at them. "Forget the rehearsal because we have something big news to announce." I say to them.

"Our hamster is gone?" Sam frowned.

I roll my eyes and I sigh. "I'm Bianca Anderson as the president of McKinley School Council Treasure Club want to announce that we will have Sadie Hawkins dance this Friday!!!!" I said happily to them.

The others cheering and clapping happily through this.

"Which this idea came from me the president of Too Young To Be Bitter Club." Tina says proudly and grins at the others.

"Yes and for you girls, its time for speak up and ask him out to the Sadie Hawkins because boys are not allows to say no or refuse us." I grin at them.

"Alright alright I'm wondering who will ask me." Finn smirks at me.

"Ewww NEVER!" I glare at Finn and go back to my seat.

"So our theme this week is Sadie Hawkins. I will let the girls to sing a song according to ask the boys for Sadie Hawkins." Finn says to us.

"Ups forget to tell that New Directions have to perform on Sadie Hawkins. Thank you." Blaine says.

"Okay all of you have to perform. Now who gonna start first?" Finn asks.

"Can I?" Tina raise her hands.

"Sure, Tina." Finn nodded and walk to the back seat.

Tina walk to the front and says something to the band. Until the slowly music begin and she start singing.

Tina:
I don't know how to love him
What to do, how to move him
I've been changed, yes really changed
In these past few days, when I've seen myself,
I seem like someone else
I don't know how to take this
I don't see why he moves me
He's a man. He's just a man
And I've had so many men before,
In very many ways,
He's just one more.

Should I bring him down?
Should I scream and shout?
Should I speak of love,
Let my feelings out?
I never thought I'd come to this
What's it all about?

Don't you think it's rather funny,
I should be in this position
I'm the one who's always been
So calm, so cool, no lover's fool,
Running every show
He scares me so

I never thought I'd come to this
What's it all about?
Yet, if he said he loved me,
I'd be lost. I'd be frightened
I couldn't cope, just couldn't cope
I'd turn my head. I'd back away
I wouldn't want to know
He scares me so
Ooh, I want him so
I love him so

The others clapping as she finished song and we are kinda confuse who will she ask to the Sadie Hawkins with her.

"Blaine, would you go to the Sadie Hawkins dance with me as bestfriend to bestfriend?" Tina grins at Blaine.

"Yeah sure." Blaine smiles.

"Such a great one, Tina." Finn says.

Tina go back to her seat with a smile on her face. One pair already done. Now I'm thinking what song I'm gonna sing to ask Sam to the Sadie Hawkins.