Chapter 60

My alarm woke me up. I look at the clock and it's already 8 and I have my first class at 9.30. I rise and went out from my room.

I'm in New York now. Since I have to go back to college also Blaine and Sam has to back to work so we cant spend the long time in Lima.

I enter the empty bathroom and take a bath. Maybe Blaine and Sam are still sleeping at this time.

After that I get dressed with a short denim pants and a crop tee. I take my flannel shirt and crosses it on my hips. I take my ransel and went out from my room.

"Babe?" I open Sam's door but it's empty. I walk to Blaine's room and open the door. "Blaine?" And it's empty.

So they already went out. I walk to the kitchen to have breakfast until I see something on the minibar table.

A plate of sunny side up egg, two slice of toast bread and a glass of milk also a little note.

Special breakfast for my fiancé. I dont want to wake you up but I have morning meeting. I already feed Snowy and enjoy your breakfast.

Love and kiss
Donkey

I just chuckle looking at this little note. I place my ransel on the other chair and I sit down on the chair and eat my breakfast that Sam made for me. He is really romantic guy.

After that I wash dishes on the sink and went to my college. I just realize that I have a fiancé now and I'm getting married and it's cool. Like it was a dream for me. But it was not a dream. It is the real life.

"Looking good, girls. Seems like really happy." Larissa suddenly walks next to me and grins at me.

"Look at this." I show my engagement ring to Larissa and grin at her.

"Get a new ring?" Larissa frowns at me.

"I'm getting married with Sam! He proposed me when we went to Ohio last weekend." I said excitedly.

"Wow congratulations!!!" Larissa smiles at me then hug me.

"Aww thank you." I smile at her.

"I'm happy that you found your soulmates and not that jerk." Larissa says to me.

"I just think that I cant live without Sam now. I mean he is like my shadows who always protecting me."

"You have to know that Austin brough a new girl to his room again last night."

"I dont care with that. I just know that he is a jerk." I laugh.

"Yeah you are so lucky can get out from his zone." Larissa chuckles.

I just nod and chuckles and we enter our classroom together. I'm done with that jerk because I found my future and it's the one and only Sam Evans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"See you tomorrow, B." Larissa waves me a goodbye and walk off.

"See ya!" I shout and walk off.

My classes just end and I wanna go home now then eat the dinner that Sam made or cook together with him. It will be so much fun.

"Nice ring, girl." A familiar voice from behind.

I turn my face and Cooper is smiling at me. I come over to him and hug him. "Cooper!!"

"I miss you!" Cooper hug me tight.

"I miss you too! Come on, lets go to my apartment." I take his hand and hold his elbow.

"I came to NYADA but I dont find Blaine so I came here and I was about to enter but I saw you. I'm forget about your address so I came here." Cooper says.