Chapter 40

Bianca's POV

I enter McKinley School Council Treasure Club meeting room and it's empty. Only Tina who sits there with some kind of hopeless face. Ugh this girl really need help.

"Where is the others?" I ask Tina.

"We have meeting today?" Tina asks back.

"Yes. Stay here. I'll be back." I said to her and walk out from that meeting room.

I walk in the hallways and looking for Blaine but I cant find him. I look at my watch and he must be in the choir room. Well not by the time but by my feeling said that he is in the choir room.

"Blaineeeeyyyyy." I called him while enter the choir room. "Right there you are."

I enter the choir room and Blaine is standing in front of the white board with Ryder, Sam, and Jake are sitting on chairs in front of him.

"What?" Blaine frowns.

"McKinley School Council Treasure Club meeting. Tina already there, alone, hopeless, and really needs help I guess." I said to him.

"See guys? We need have to do something." Blaine turns his face to the boys.

"Okay what the hell it is?" I frown.

"Blaine forced us to go to the prom with Tina." Ryder says.

"Wow that's good." I nod as agree.

"If I go with her, what about you?" Ryder shrugs.

"I can go with Blaine, Rydie." I said to him.

"Alright this is the plan. You tell Tina to wear her best clothes and come to the auditorium today at four. We have something for her. What about the other girls? And why me?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Because you are the only one girl who close with her now, B. You know exactly what happened after Mike dumped her so does Artie. Even Mike told you the reason, right?" Blaine says to me.

I let out a sigh. "Alright. I'll try to talk to her. I miss Brittany right now." I said sadly.

"We were talking about Tina not Brittany." Blaine protest.

"It's closer to the prom. For the last senior prom Brittany and I went to the mall shopping together also the last Sadie Hawkins but now she is not here. I'm sad. I miss my unicorn. I wish I could get a leprechaun so I can make a wish to bring Brittany here." I said with a fake sobbing.

"Back to Tina. So she can choose which one of us to the prom." Blaine says.

"Except me." Jake says.

"Why?" I raise my eyebrows.

"I had Marley." Jake frowns.

"Alright except Jake." Blaine sighs.

"I'll make sure that Tina will be nominated as the prom queen this year." I said to them.

"But she wont win if you also being nominated as the prom queen." Blaine protest.

"No. I refused that. Already." I shake my head.

"But we have to make sure she will win this because every year prom queen and king win from the glee club." Sam says.

"But how we make Tina win this?" Jake frowns.

"There is some kind of magic called Makeover. I will tell Kitty and we will give Tina a makeover. Dont worry." I grin.

"Good idea." Blaine nods.

"Alright, I have to go. I need to find Kitty and tell this to her and tell the girls that you boys prepare something." I said to them and walk off.