Chapter 5

"Where have you been, B?" Blaine shocked me as I turned on the lamp in living room.

"Went out with Sam." I said to Blaine.

"Out for a date?" Blaine raised his eyebrows.

"Ugh no, only for to buy something in the mall. I have a boyfriend, Blainey bear." I rolled my eyes.

I walked to upstairs to get into my room and hide all of these birthday present from Blaine.

"Cooper what are you doing in my room?" I yelled as I turn on the lamp.

"Do you have some facial mask or something to clear this freckless? I'm afraid that the camera will shoot at me and shoot this one too." Cooper said.

"I though you will steal something." I sighed and opened my drawer.

"What's that?" Cooper asked about my paperbag.

"Blaine's birthday present. Dont tell this to him." I said to Cooper.

"I wont as long as you will help me to clean this." Cooper said to me.

I let out a sigh and take my facial treatment pouch. I sit down on my bed with my back againts the headboard.

"You come here." I said to Cooper.

Cooper jump to my bed and lay his head on my lap. I opened my facial pouch and start cleaning his face.

"Coop, you're an actor. You have a lot of money why dont you just go to spa or something?" I frowned as I treated his face.

"No, they will know who am I." Cooper said

"Yes, Cooper Anderson. Who else?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Err you're beautiful but kinda stupid one." Cooper rolled his eyes.

"You have to be happy because you have a little sister like me, Coop." I said to Cooper.

"Yes and thats why I dont like random guys date you." Cooper said.

"Stop being sister's complex." I rolled my eyes.

"Cooper, what is this? Flight tickets?" Blaine walks in and bring some paper.

"Yes, holiday to London this year. You told me that you want to visit London Bridge and Bigbang, Blainey." Cooper said to us.

"Did mom and dad know about this?" Blaine frowned.

"There are ten flight tickets which mean all of our family will go and spend a christmas also new year there. Mom and dad already said yes. Besides that I have my movie premiere after new year so it means I wont have time for vacation or go back home in the next several months." Cooper said.

"I though we will go to Paris this year." Blaine sighed.

"Blaine, you cant speak France." I frowned at Blaine.

"At least I have you when I go there." Blaine smirked at me.

"No, I dont want to go to Paris with you. I want to go to Paris with my true love then we will kiss in Eifeel tower." I said to them.

"Too much watching romance." Cooper rolled his eyes.

"I also want to go to Paris with Kurt. He can speak France." Blaine put his tongue out.

"Sure, just go." I simply said.

"Well, my beloved big brother can we go to Paris next year and bring Kurt there?" Blaine made a puppy eyes.

"We'll see. But for this year London is our trip." Cooper said.

"Save your money, Blaine. We can go to Paris on summer." I smirked at Blaine.