Chapter 10

My bruise is finally gone in a night. Mom and dad already back home since yesterday but they dont suspicious what happened with me and Blaine actually.

Now we are back to school. We are not doing Michael for regionals and we already forget about what happened with The Warblers.

"Hello Ms. Anderson. Finally found you here." Sugar smiled at me.

"Hey Ms. Motta. What happened?" I smiled back at her.

"McKinley School Council Treasure Club meeting." Sugar takes my hand.

"Ugh we lost budget again?" I asked her.

"Probably. I dont know but our parents is also there." Sugar said to me.

"I'm just afraid that they will cut off our glee club budgets." I said to Sugar.

"Me too." She nodded.

We keep walking until we entered a meeting room only with couple parents and couple students here. I sit down next to my father as we watch the presentation from principal Figgins.

"And the result is we need to cut the half of glee club budget." Principal Figgins said.

"Wait, we cant cut off the glee club budget. We will face regionals in one month and cut our budgets which means that there is no costume and anything." I raised my hand.

"I'm sorry Ms. Bianca Anderson but we cant change it. We already make a result for this." Principal Figgins said to me.

"But principal Figgins, what Bianca said is right." Sugar said.

"How lucky William is got three richies in his little glee club." Coach Sylvester said.

"I'm sorry but no changes. And that's all for the meeting school council this month." Principal Figgins said and walked off.

"Ugh sucks." I simply said and walked out from the meeting room.

"B, sweety, dont be like that. That's a result." Dad catched my hand.

"But we will face regionals in one month and we have to beat The Warblers, dad." I sighed.

"Honey, thats not really matters." Dad said to me.

"You dont know how matter regionals for me, dad." I simply said and walked off.

"B, we can talk about this slowly." Dad yelled.

I keep walking and didnt turned my face. Tears slowly fall down to my face. I walked entered the choir room and suddenly hugged Blaine.

"Hey what happened?" Blaine asked me.

"Dad.." I'm crying.

"Honey, come on, you said that you dont want to be a little girl anymore. I'm sorry. I will talk to principal Figgins after this. Okay." Dad takes me from Blaine's body.

"It's not about that! You dont know how matters is that for me because you always busy! You spend much your time in hospital not in our house. You dont know that Blaine and I was sick three days ago right? Until Cooper took a morning flight from LA to Lima and cancelled all his schedule only for us. But where the hell are you? You care about the other people's healthy but you didnt care about me and Blaine! You own a big hospital but you dont know that your children was sick." I yelled and cried at the same time.

Dad didnt say anything and cover his face with his hand. It's been a long time I hold this alone. I hold this on my shoulder and I finally said it out loud now.

I'm still crying and run away from the choir room to find a quiet place so nobody wont see me cry.

** Author's P.O.V **