Chapter 42

"Hey Bianca thanks for steal all hot guys in McKinley." Those cheerios smirks at me and throw me four glasses of blueberry slushie.

What is this? My day isnt over yet but I already got four glasses of slushies. Tears slowly fall down from my face. It's disgusting.

"Baby, what the hell with this?" Ryder ask me. I keep my head down and crying. I dont even know what is this. "Hey, get back here and apologize to what you've done to my girlfriend!" Ryder yells and about to get them.

But I stop him and catch his hand. "You'll be the next one who get that. Dont." I'm sobbing.

"But this isnt fair! You did nothing to them and they slushied you like this." Ryder protest.

"I'm fine." I'm sobbing.

"Ugh look at me." Ryder takes a face towel from his bagpack and clean my face with his towel. "I will get them and make them pay for this." Ryder says while clean my face with his towel.

I'm still sobbing. This is the worst slushie that I've ever get and they said that I stole all hot guys in McKinley? What they mean with that? That's because I date Ryder?

"My eyes hurts." I said to Ryder.

"Change your wet shirt with my shirt and after that we will see the nurse. Come on, princess. Stop crying. I'm here. I will protect you." Ryder hug me tight.

I start crying and sobbing again in his hug. "They...said that...I stole all....the hot guys in McKinley." I'm crying.

"Of course they said that. They're jealous at you because they are nothing than you." Ryder rubs my hair. He pull his hug away and hold my sleeve. "Baby, stop crying. I'm here." Ryder wipe my tears.

I wipe my tears slowly and half smile at him. He smiles at me and kiss my forehead. He then shows me his long sleeve shirt from his bagpack. I take his shirt and walk to the girls toilet with him follows me.

I enter the girls toilet and find an empty closet then change my flannel shirt with his long sleeve shirt. Glad that I wear a blue skinny jeans and black converse so it wasnt bad at all. Besides his shirt just look like a cover for my tanktops. After that I wash my face and let my hair in a ponitail to hide the wet one.

"Am I look like a clown?" I went out from girls toilet and ask Ryder.

"Nope, you're perfect and beautiful." Ryder chuckles.

"This shirt has a familiar smell." I chuckle.

"Come on. You said that your eyes hurt let see the nurse." Ryder smiles at me and take my hand.

I take his bagpack and place my flannel shirt in his bagpack. After that we walk to the nurses office with him holding my hand.

I look at the window and my shadows. My outfit look more cool with his shirt now and yeah it is. Those cheerios who slushies me gasped when they saw me wearing Ryder's clothes and he hold my hand while we walk together. You die now!

"Nurse Brenda?" I open the door slowly.

"Come in." She yells.

I walk in with Ryder follows me. Glad that fake nurse is not here right now.

"Hey sweety, is there anything I can do?" Nurse Brenda smiles at me.

"She said that her eyes hurt after got a four glasses of slushies." Ryder says.

"Oh God. What happened? Sit down on that chair. I'm gonna check you out." She says to me and points to a chair like in the dentist.

I sit down there with Ryder holding my hand. I'm going to be a doctor but I'm kind of nervous when I have to face the doctor.