Chapter 8

My holiday was fun. Now I'm back to Lima with my family and Cooper back to LA for his new movie premiere.

I walked out from my classroom to my locker to take my christmas gift that I want to give for the glee club members because after this is glee club time.

Suddenly I saw Sam and Mercedes are kissing in the hallways. I dont know but I felt like something inside me like got hurt or something. I wanna cry but I cant.

I keep walking and walk passed them. Maybe they are getting back together. That was not my business. I have a boyfriend and Sam is not even mine, he can date any girl he wants.

I take a square box from my locker. Not really big but I already place all the gifts inside.

"Let me help you." Someone suddenly takes my box.

"Finn, you dont need to. I can do this by myself." I said to Finn.

"I know this is christmas gift right? Kurt told me. I should help you so I will get one." Finn smirked at me.

"Finn, help me or not you will get one." I chuckled.

"Which one for me?" Finn asked.

"Secret!" I chuckled.

"It should be the special one because I drove you to Sam's then I helped you with this." Finn grinned.

"Okay then." I chuckled.

Finn just chuckled as we walked together to the choir room.

** Sam's P.O.V **

Mercedes suddenly kissed me in the hallways. I didnt kissed her back because I dont love her anymore, my heart found a new place.

Until I saw Bianca is walking in the hallways alone passed us with her head down.

Mercedes pulled my lips away and frowned at me. But I keep looking at the Bianca who opened her locker and took something from it.

She hold a square box and almost fall. My hands suddenly moves reflects about what she did but then Finn come over to her and catched her box.

"Sam?" Mercedes raised her eyebrows.

"Yes?"

"You love her right?" Mercedes asked.

"Mercedes, I-I dont mean to..."

"I got the answer since the first time I saw you both together, I already know you like her. I'm sorry." Mercedes said sadly.

"You did nothing wrong, Mercedes. She is not even mine. She is Sebastian's. I cant even tell her that I love her." I said to Mercedes.

"Go get your girl, Sam. She deserve a guy like you." Mercedes smiled at me.

"I'm so sorry." I hold Mercedes's sleeve.

"Sam, you dont need to. Come on, go get your girl and tell her you love her." Mercedes chuckled and takes my hand.

I rolled my eyes and follow her to the choir room. To have a glee club.

** Bianca's P.O.V **

"Finn!" I rolled my eyes and take my box.

"What?" Finn asked.

"I'm afraid that Rachel will mad at me if she see you help me." I said to Finn.

"I kinda bored with Rachel. Everything I gave for her christmas present is always wrong." Finn takes my box back.

"But dont make me as the one who is the one break both of you." I said to Finn.

"You are not." Finn sighed.