Chapter 57

"I should end up this. I like him but I cant stand longer to him and lie to him." I said to Blaine.

"B, I cheated behind Kurt twice. First with Eli and second with Dave, I know what you feel. Choose the one you love the most." Blaine says to me.

"That stupid trouty mouth? And how I tell Austin? Blaine, he is a good guy and he is really cute."

"Sam have to be truth to him like he did to Rachel. If he want to get you back, he need to fight for it, not just wait. A guy need to fight for his girl." Blaine says.

I turn my face at Blaine and cup his cheeks. "Since when you become so wise like this?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Engaged makes you become wiser." Blaine proudly says.

"Nobody ask me to married them. I wanna buy potato chips in the minimart next building, you want something?" I take my wallet and stand up from the sofa.

"Nope, I will buy our food stocks tomorrow with Kurt." Blaine says to me.

"Alright." I simply said and take my sandals.

I went out from my apartment and standing in front of the lift until the lift finally stops and Sam went out from the lift.

"Where are you going to?" Sam asks me.

"Minimart." I simply said and get into the lift.

The lift door closed and I finally get into the ground floor. After that I went out from my apartment building and walk to the minimart next to my apartment building to buy some snacks.

I enter the minimart and take a little basket and take five bags of potato chips, two big bottles of cokes, two bags of candy and three bars of chocolate. I walk to the ice cream corner and take three box of ice cream with different flavour.

After that I brough all the things to the cashier and pay that. I will be fat but I dont care with that. Because snacks make me feel better and happy besides there are two another predator in my apartment.

I went out from the minimart and bring two big plastic bag. I enter my apartment building and meet the twins baby I saw that day.

"Hey cutie, we meet again." I chuckle at them and they give me a smile.

"Yeah we meet again. Where have you been?" Their mom smiles at me.

"Buy some snacks. I'm Bianca Anderson by the way." I chuckle.

"So kids, this girl named Bianca. She is Sarah Greece and this one is Sierra Greece." Their mom chuckles.

"Hi Sarah and Sierra." I chuckle. "You were waiting for a cab alone, Mrs. Greece?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Yeah we want to go out. By the way, what are you doing tomorrow?" Mr. Greece asks me.

"Nothing, every Friday I got day off. Why?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Would you like to babysitting for Sarah and Sierra? Tomorrow, me and their dad have a meeting conference and we cant bring them and seems like they likes you. You want?" She smiles at me.

"But can I bring my roommates? I mean I cant focus with two baby girls alone." I chuckle.

"Sure. Here is my phone number and here is my room number. Come tomorrow at 10am. See you, Bianca." She smiles at me and give me a namecard.

"See you, twins. Thank you so much, Mrs. Greece." I smile at them and get into the lift.

I read the namecard with phone number and address of her apartment. At least I'm trying to make money by my own self now.