Chapter 19

Senior Year

My summer went good. I spent much time together with Sam and Blaine. Blaine was alone because Kurt lives in New York now but I have to be there for him.

Now it's time to back to school and the most interesting thing is glee club. Our glee club is become one of the popular club in McKinley now include the members.

Right after Mr. Schue put the registration form on the wall there is much students want to sign up and join our glee club. Such an awkward thing when we usually get slushied but now almost every student here want to join our glee club.

Blaine, Tina and Brittany cant stop debating about who will be The New Rachel Berry to have all the solo and the new captain of glee club.

"Guys, we have a new member here!" Mr. Schue walks in.
"Remember someone from Vocal Adrenaline on the last nationals? Welcome to the glee club Unique Adams!" Mr. Schue presents Unique.

Unique walks in with a smile om her face and standing in the front.

"Nice haircut, Mercedes. I though you were graduated." Brittany grinned.

"Mr. Schue lets choose someone who will be The New Rachel Berry." Tina said.

"What do you mean?" Mr. Schue frowned.

"The New Rachel Berry who will take all the solo in this glee club. It must be me right?" Tina asked confidently.

"No The New Rachel Berry or Old Rachel Berry. We will have auditions for the new member this Friday." Mr. Schue said.

Unique sits down next to Blaine and whisper something. I dont know what she said because I'm sitting on the back row with Sam and Joe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Blaine, what the hell I'm doing here?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Being the judges and choose who will be the new Rachel Berry." Blaine smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh then sit down on the audience seat of the auditorium with Artie.

"You know the song what Rachel Berry probably gonna sing?" Tina smirked at Unique.
"Call Me Maybe. Have you practice before?"

"I can sing any song I want without practice." Unique said confidently.

The music begin and they start singing according to be the New Rachel Berry.

Unique:
I threw a wish in a well,
Don't ask me, I'll never tell
I looked to you as it fell,
And now you're in my way.

Blaine:
I'd trade my soul for a wish,
Pennies and dimes for a kiss
I wasn't looking for this,
But now you're in my way.

Tina with Unique:
Your stare was holdin',
Ripped jeans, skin was showin'
Hot night, wind was blowin'

Tina:
Where you think you're going, baby?

Brittany:
Hey, I just met you
And this is crazy
But here's my number
So call me, maybe?

Tina:
It's hard to look right
At you baby
But here's my number
So call me, maybe?

Unique with Blaine:
Hey! I just met you
And this is crazy
But here's my number
So call me, maybe?

Brittany and Tina:
And all the other boys
Try to chase me