Chapter 72

"Hey daddy, what are you doing?" I walk into my room bring Snowy and Sam is sitting down on my bed with his back against the wall and looking at his laptop.

"Work. What else?" Sam simply said.

I place Snowy on the ground and sit down next to him but he move his seat backing me and hide something from me.

"Sam, what the hell are you doing?" I frown.

"It's a secret." Sam simply said.

"Dont tell me that you watch porn." I roll my eyes.

"I didnt." Sam protest.

I move his body and cup his cheek then kiss him. Sam will be quiet and cant do anything when I kiss him.

After that I turn my face to the laptop and he was looking for babies's name.

"You were looking for baby's name?" I chuckle.

"Yeah I want my babies has a cool name with deep meaning." Sam put his hand around my shoulder.

I lean my head on his shoulder and looking at the laptop. "What do you got?" I ask Sam.

"I got Logan and it's mean hollow. And I guess it will be cool but I dont find any name that has opposite meaning." Sam says to me.

"Landon means Long-hill." I simply said.

Sam suddenly kisses my forehead. "Cool. So the first one who came out is Logan and the second one is Landon." Sam says to me.

"Then what about the middle name?" I ask Sam.

"Since we both are christian and no one of us are jew so I guess Nate and Nathan will be cool. It means god gives." Sam answered.

"You're amazing father." I smile at Sam.

"You agree with that right?" Sam asks.

"Yes, of course." I smile at him.

Sam smiles back at me until he pushes his face closer to me and kiss me and I kiss him back. Until I lay my body on the bed and he only half on top of me and we have a make out.

Suddenly my stomach got a contraction. I stop Sam and hold my belly then turn my face at him.

"What happened?" Sam asks me.

"The babies told me to stop making out with you because they are jealous when their mom kisses another guy." I giggle.

"Your mom kissed me, your dad. Not another guy." Sam protest.

"Haha for them, it's another guy, Sam." I chuckle.

Sam put his hand around my belly. "Guys, we havent sex since your mom carrying you. And for now let us have a make out please." Sam says.

I just laugh so hard according what Sam said to me and our unborn baby. Until he cover my laugh with his lips and he kisses me and we have a make out.

Suddenly the reminder alarm ringing. I stop Sam but he is still trying to kiss me passionately.

"Time for dinner." I stop him.

"But I just..." Sam sighs and laying his body next to me.

"Just what?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Nothing. I'm number two now." Sam sighs.

"You're still my number one, Sammy." I smile at Sam.

"Alright, lets have dinner before these babies born here." Sam says.

I just chuckle and he helps me to sit up from the bed. My unborn baby already nine months old now. Sam and I already prepare everything include babies's stuff and babies's clothes since every month pregnant control said that the babies is twin boys.