Chapter 25

Sectionals

Today is the due date of the sectionals and glad that it will be held in McKinley's auditorium and we are ready to face the Warblers.

"Guys show circle." Finn says to us.

We then walk to the center of the choir room and make a circle. A tradition that we always do before we have show choir championship.

"So today this is our sectionals. We never lose in sectionals but for regionals and nationals we done that but we are never gonna lose in sectionals." Finn says to us.

"Joe, lead a pray." Mercedes says to Joe.

"So God will bless us for our first sectionals this year." Joe says to the others.

"Amen!" We say together.

"In 3?" Santana asks the others.

3

2

1

Aaaaamazingggg

We then walk out from the choir room to the auditorium. I see from the audience seat that my parents also Cooper are here. They kinda excited when Blaine told them that him and I will have duet tonight.

Now it's the performance from The Warblers. First song the sing is Whistle with a lead from Hunter Clarrington of course.

I just keep watching them and I can notice that Sebastian is looking at me also Sam, accidentaly put his hand around my shoulder as we watch them.

First song of The Warblers is done. I'm curious what is the second song, they're gonna sing. Until they start playing second song and Sebastian start the song.

And damn! They sing One Direction's song and the one who get solo is Sebastian. He knows that I love One Directions and especially I love this song.

Sebastian cant stop smirking and smiling at me. He must be know that I love this song and the truth is I'm trying to hide to not sing and dance but I cant because this is my favorite song.

"Tonight let's get some and live while we're young." I'm singing and dancing.

"B, what the hell are you doing?" Blaine roll his eyes.

"They sing my favorite song, Blaine." I say to Blaine.

"Not they but him." Sam protest.

"Oh come on stop being so racism." I roll my eyes.

"Dont you realize that he is trying to get your attention by singing your favorite song?" Sam raises his eyebrows.

I shake my head slowly. "Nope. But I love this song! Wohooooooo!" I shout.

The Warblers finally finished their song. I give them applause according to their performance and I can see that Sebastian is smiling at me so I give him a smile back.

The curtain lift down again and the next one is The Rosedale Mennonites and I guess we cant beat them but what about The Warbler? Ugh I dont know.

"Guys backstage." Mercedes says to us.

We then walk to the backstage together because after this is our time to perform and show our talents and like what Finn says, we never lose in sectionals before so we have to win this.

We are standing on the backstage and waiting for The Rosedale Mennonites finish their song. Blaine suddenly got a call and he walk to the corner. I can guess that it must be Kurt.

I walk myself to the black curtain until I almost crush Sebastian who just come out from that black curtain. He smile at me so I give him a smile back.