Chapter 3

"Blaine, dont play along with me." I said as someone cover my eyes with his hand.

"You sure it's Blaine?" He asked.

"I know this parfume smell and this hand also this voice." I chuckled.

"So who am I?" He asked.

"Bas, dont play along with me." I chuckled.

"Got ya! I miss you!" Sebastian hugged me from behind.

"What are you doing here?" I turned my face at him.

"Meet my baby B. What else?" Sebastian smirked at me.

"You said that you cant stand in public school for a long time, Bas." I said to him.

"I do but I'm here to pick you up. I have this. Jeff told me about this, I remember that you love this so I decided to bought this for us. You want to watch this with me right?" Sebastian smiled at me and showed me two movie tickets.

"Aww you're sweet. Of course I want to." I smiled at him.

"Great. You have no class left right?" Sebastian asked me.

"Nope but I have to give this notebook to Sam, we have chemistry project together." I said to Sebastian.

"Okay, I will wait here." Sebastian said.

"No Bas, you follow me or someone will kidnap you." I shut my locker and take his hand.

"Who's Sam by the way?" Sebastian asked.

"My new friend. We have chemistry class together, he is also Blaine's closest friend here." I said as we walked together.

"Just checking that he would steal my girlfriend." Sebastian simply said.

"Bas, you have to know that on my first day here, many guys had their eyes on me. And there was a guy who teased me."

"They never see a real princess walk in the hallways before." Sebastian smirked at me.

"Bas..." I rolled my eyes.

"Haha it's true but sadly that they cant take you away because you're mine." Sebastian hold my hand.

"I know that." I smiled at him.

"Where the hell your friend is?" Sebastian asked.

"Cafetaria with the others." I simply said.

"You're right. Many guys have their eyes on you. They dont even realize that I hold your hand like this." Sebastian said.

"That was scared me actually." I said to him.

"I'm here with you now." Sebastian smiled at me.

"Yep." I smiled back at him.
"They're there. Come on." I take Sebastian's hand and walked lead him.

"Bas, what are you doing here?" Blaine frowned.

"Meet my princess and asked her for a date. What else? Remember when your big brother ruined our date last week? Thats it." Sebastian said to Blaine.

"Sam, this is my notebook. You can learn that from here. If you need something, just call me." I gave my notebook to Sam.

"Alright. I'll try to understand something. You know that I have dyslexic and my grade isnt really good." Sam said to me.

"It's okay. Well I have to go." I said to the others.

"Take care, B. Dont go back home too late." Blaine said to me.

"Just watch movie and I'll be back home. See you!" I wave them a goodbye and walked off with Sebastian.

** Author's P.O.V **