Chapter 7

London

"Baby, wake up. We already arrived." Sebastian wake me up.

I left his shoulder and looked around. Our plane is ready to landing. Actually this is not my first time visit London. I already visited London when I was baby actually. Mom told me that.

"I'm sleepy." I'm yawning and rest my head on Sebastian's chest.

"You've been fall asleep since we enter this plane until we got into London, baby. Come on. I dont want these people think that we are honeymoon couple if I should lift you up." Sebastian rolled his eyes.

"Ugh you're not sweet." I simply said.

"What did you said huh?" Sebastian raised his eyebrows.

"Just kidding, Bas." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay you are forgiven now." Sebastian smirked at me.

"Your smirk isnt work in me anymore." I grinned at me.

"Are you sure?" Sebastian smirked at me.

"Bas, you really have a cute charming face." I cup his cheeks.

"I know I am." Sebastian said proudly.

"Ewwww." I laughed.

"Come on, we will have one amazing week together now." Sebastian takes my hand.

We then walked out from the plane. Sebastian is still holding my hand. I dont know why but Cooper is look little bit annoy with this.

We then walked to the check out table and waiting for our suitcase. I feel so sleepy since last night I didnt sleep because Blaine was staying in my room.

I take my white mini suitcase and walked to follow my dad and Cooper. They already know where will we stay and what are we gonna do there.

We got into a mini bus. The tour guide place my suitcase in the car baggage as we get into the bus.

I looked around the street. London is such a beautiful, classic city. If my parents let me to stay here and study here, I wont reject that chance.

We finally get into our hotel. Such a big and crowded hotel. Yeah, christmas holiday. Many people want to spend the holiday with their family.

"This is Blaine and Bianca room key. Kurt with Sebastian. Cooper is alone and this is mine and your mom." Dad gave us the room keys.

Yes Kurt is here. Followed us. Since Blaine knows that Sebastian is join us so he asked Kurt to join and Kurt finally said yes.

I can see that many girls is smirk at Cooper. I rolled my eyes and take Cooper's hand then hold his elbow. I dont like if Cooper date a random girl.

"Ewww bitch." I rolled my eyes.

"They know who is the most handsome guy in between us." Cooper proudly said.

"Yes, I am." Dad suddenly said.

"Ugh it's me, dad." Cooper rolled his eyes.

"Your handsome face came from me, Coop. Admit that." Dad laughed.

"Dr. Toby Anderson, DS.?" A bell girl come to us.

"Yes?" Dad turned his face.

"Welcome to London. We already prepare a special dinner for you and your family. You can leave your suitcase and let the bellboy will bring it to your room." That girl said.

"Oh sure." Dad smiled at her.

"Alright, follow me." The bellgirl said and walked lead us.

We left our suitcase as two bellboys come to us and bring our suitcases. I keep holding Cooper's elbow as we walking together.