Chapter 18

Glee club is become the most popular club in McKinley now since we won the nationals. No more slushie or anything. We rules the school now.

Our popularity is become the things that really increase. Many people smiled at us everytime we walk in the hallways.

Like what happen to me right now. I walked in the hallways alone until I saw there are girls around Sam and trying to flirt him. Back off, girls. He is mine!

I came to them and clear my throats. I take Sam's hand and walk away from those girls. I hate to see that.

"Wait, what happened, babe?" Sam asked.

"They are trying to flirt with you." I simply said.

"Then what's the problem?" Sam asked again.

"I dont like that." I sighed.

"Are you jealous?" Sam asked again.

"Yessssss!" I yelled.

He stop his way then smirked at me. He pushed his face closer to me and kissed me softly.

"Now they will be jealous." Sam smiled at me.

"They will." I smiled back at him.

Sam hold my hand as we walk to our classroom together. We have a class together now. It will always be fun if we had class together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glee Club

"Goodbye is the thing that we can say to the others who will graduate in two weeks." Mr. Schue said as he wrotes 'goodbye' in the white board.

Finn, Rachel, Mercedes, Mike, Quinn, Santana, Kurt and Puck will graduate this year. And the rest will stay until we graduate next year.

"And that's why our last assignment for this week is goodbye." Mr. Schue said.

Mr. Schue takes a guitar and sit down on the chair in the front and singing.

Will:
May the good Lord be with you
Down every road that you roam
And may sunshine and happiness
Surround you when you're far from home
And may you grow to be proud, dignified and true
And do unto others as you'd have done to you

Be courageous and be brave
And in my heart you'll always stay
Forever young, forever young

May good fortune be with you
May your guiding light be strong
Build a stairway to Heaven
With a prince or a vagabond

And may you never love in vain
And in my heart you will remain
Forever young, forever young
Forever young, forever young, yeah

And when you finally fly away
I'll be hoping that I served you well
For all the wisdom of a lifetime
No one can ever tell

But whatever road you choose
I'm right behind you, win or lose
Forever young, forever young
For, forever young, forever young

I could see that the others's eyes teared up according to the song Mr. Schue said. I know that graduation means leave high school and they have to face the future they have.

They will have bright future. Like really bright. Rachel got into NYADA also Kurt. Finn will go to army. Mercedes got a label record with Sony Music in LA which means she will enter UCLA. Mike got scholarship in Joffrey Dance Academy in Chicago. Quinn got into YALE. Santana got a scholarship in University of Louisville and last, Puck will live in LA. He told us that he wrote script for Paramount Pictures.