Chapter 56

I've never been so happy than today. I'm dating Austin and we had a beautiful date today. He bring my life back because since I moved to New York, I've never been so happy like this.

I keep holding the love balloons he gave me and went out from the lift. Some people might think that I'm just like a little girl now but I dont mind.

I walk in the corridor until I got into my apartment door. I press the knob and I see Sam, Blaine, Rachel, and Kurt are look sad.

Rachel suddenly come to me and hug me. "Why you didnt tell me at first? Why you let yourself hurt? I cant forgive myself because of this. I'm sorry, B. I'm so sorry. You and Sam are meant to be together. I'm sorry for taking him away from you and now he is completely yours." Rachel cries.

I frown and pull her body away slowly. My balloons lost from my hand. I turn my face at Blaine and he just half-smiled at me. I dont know what to say. So they just told Rachel the truth? Or something?

"Sam told me everything and I cant forgive myself because of this. I'm just a bitch." Rachel cries.

I just let my head down and I dont know what to say. I even cant let my tears fall down. Why everything happen too late?

"Say something, B." Kurt hold my hand.

"I.....I....I'm dating with Austin now." I'm stuttering and run to my room.

I dont know what to do right now. I mean, this is too late. I already said yes to Austin and he is the one who can make me feel better. God, help me out please.

Sam's POV

"I.....I....I'm dating with Austin now." Bianca stutteting and run to her room.

I just can being quiet and look straight in front of me. Everything is too late now. She dates someone else and I'm alone. Karma does exist.

"Sam, I..I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I wont forgive myself though." Rachel says to me.

"I just wanna be alone right now." I simply said and walk to my room.

I close the door and sit down with my bag against the wall. I though that after this I dont have to hide to hold her anymore but I was wrong. I cant even claim her as mine now because she is belong to someone else.

I told Rachel everything because I cant have deal to see Bianca crying every night but now everything is too late. I dont know what to do right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bianca's POV

I look at the clock and it's already 1am and I cant even go to sleep. I've been crying overnight and regretting what happened when I shouldnt have to.

I went out from my room and walk to the kitchen to take some drinks until I see Sam is standing in the balcony holding a bottle of alcohol beer.

I've never seen him like this before. I place my glass on the table and walk to the balcony then take the bottle from his hand.

"I dont like a guy who's drinking." I said to him and take the bottle away from his hand.

"Why do you care about that?" Sam turns his face at me.

"Go to sleep, Sam." I said calmly.

"I cant sleep." Sam sighs.

"Listen, I'm so sorry. I dont mean to make you like this."

"I remember the day when I fighted with Ryder. He told me that karma does exists. At first I dont believe his words but I believe it. Totally. I stole you from Sebastian then Ryder stole you from me. I hurt you many times and now I feel what it's to be like you and I'm not as strong as you, B. You're not wrong. I'm the jerk one, I hurt you many times." Sam is crying.