Chapter 6

I take my books from my locker and decided to bring these books for my next class.

"Hey Bianca." Some cheerios standing in front of me and smiled at me.

"Hey." I smiled back at them.

They smiled turns into smirks until they suddenly slushy my face with a red strawberry flavour.

They laughed and walked off. Leave me alone. Ugh what the hell with this? This is cold and sticky.

"B, you okay?" Mercedes come to me with Kurt, Rachel and Artie follows.

I simply nodded.

"Welcome to the glee club, B. Now you are officially a part of glee club." Kurt chuckled.

"Oh my little B, that strawberry slushied." Blaine and Sam come to me.

"They dont know how long I've been styling my hair." I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, girl. I will help you." Kurt takes my hand and walked lead me.

We then walked entered a girls toilet. Kurt help me to clean up those slushies from my clothes but it cant easily clean. It's still look red because I wear a peach blouse.

I cleaned up the slushied from my face and my hair until it's gone. I folded my hair into a ponitail to hide the wet hair.

"Ups, I have a class now. Sorry, B." Kurt said to me.

"It's okay. I'll try to clean this red marks." I nodded.

"Alright see you." Kurt waves me a goodbye and walked off.

I went out from the girls toilet while cleaning up my blouse with tissue paper. This red marks really cant clean from my clothes.

"Ups sorry." I said as I crush someone.

"Bianca....." A familiar husky voice.

"Yes?" I turned my face and Sam is standing in front of me.

"Change your clothes with my hoodie." Sam showed me his hoodie.

"No, Sam. It's fine." I shake my head slowly.

"You usually wear your big brother's hoodie right? Dont worry it's okay. It's like you've been bitten by a dracula on your chest." Sam said to me.

"And I will tell the others that you are the dracula one." I simply said.

"Come on, change your clothes. We have a class together after this." Sam give me his hoodie.

I let out a sigh and walked to the girls toilet. A dark grey hoodie with a special smell of Sam's body. I change my blouse with this hoodie.

A mini black flare skirt with a grey hoodie, ponitail hair, and a mini black boots. After that I place my blouse in my bag. And went out from the girls toilet.

"I'm just like a clown girl." I walked out from the girls toilet.
"This hoodie is bigger than Cooper's." I sighed.

"Ugh like this." Sam let out a sigh and folded the long hands.

I just can be quiet and looked at him. What the hell is he doing? He gave me his hoodie and he folded the long arms for me. It's such a cute things. Ugh no, B. Remember you have Bas.

"Done. Now be hurry before we late for our class." Sam said to me.

"Thanks, Sam." I smiled at him.

"You're welcome." He smiled back at me and walked off.

I let out a sigh and walked behind him. I think my outfit is cool now. A hoodie, mini flare skirt, mini boots, and a ransel.

"Do you already doing the homework?" Sam suddenly asked.