Preference 243 - Supernatural Themed

Harry - Sam and Ruby, and why he couldn’t keep himself from her lips for too long, wanting it too much, no matter how bad she made him when he felt it, something deep-seated after her…

He collected your thighs up, and held you steady, hovering over you with a forehead knotted from thinking too much, so you held his cheek, “it’s okay, Harry… you know you want this,” you pecked a line down his neck, sucking and biting on the skin, lapping up how swollen you’d made him with your tongue. He groaned throatily, tossing his head back, the tiny hotel room shaking with him, head throbbing and something pulsing through him to every orifice.

"Screw it," he nudged you over, laying you down on the old, cheap sheets, fighting more than a lot to kiss you, hastily and hungrily, gasping out when he could, burrowing down into you, despite every action in his life. 

Liam - Dean, making a deal to save the one person he can’t live without, after holding that lifeless body in arms breaking, knowing he only has one choice if he wants tomorrow to come…

Running hands frazzled to the point of exhaustion through his hair, pacing along and kicking up gravel at the crossroads, cursing out to the air cold. He hugged his own arms, shivering because he forgot a jacket, mind so clouded by you, where he’d left you, laying dead, driving off to get to this place, “well, well,” he turned at the voice, “what can I do for you, Liam Payne?” She stepped a little, enough, flashing red eyes for show. 

"You can bring her back," he shook his voice, a hollow groaning from having nothing left, "p-please, I…" he sank in front of her, crumpling, "I’m nothing without her, please…"

"You know the deal," she smirked down, "ten years. Can you handle that, Liam?"

"I… I need her," he groaned again, trapped under you. 

Louis - Dean and Anna, finding hands they didn’t think they could hold and enjoying the moment when they think it’s the end, no more minutes left but knowing they’ll have each other for the next twenty…

Steam fogged the windows of the car, bodies sliding in the backseat and he groaned shirtless on top of you, fitting you all palm to palm, kissing a mark down how good you tasted, detoxing him of every shred, guilt slipping his clothes until you had him, “I’ve got you…”

"You do?" He cracked softly, turning when you wrapped a warm palm around his bicep, squeezing till he felt you. 

"I do," you kissed up again, one hand slipping the window till a mark knotted through the steam there, encircling parts of you, parts he covered with his own.

Zayn - Dean and Benny, friends that weren’t meant to and a mission they didn’t believe in, to make it out of Purgatory together, see each other again on the right side of wondering to be alive…

You watched him take a few steps beside you, cracking twigs under his shoes and leaves rustling, snapping his head to one side. He slowly stepped behind you, when you squeezed the makeshift weapon in both hands. He stiffened, frozen with a hand to the small of your back, “looks like we got company…” he growled at your ear. 

"We’re not that far though, right?" You snapped your head back to his gaze, and pierced his eyes, your breath quickening. 

"Not too far," he winked, not meeting you when he stepped back again and dropped his hand from you, the first growl sounded out and you started all over again.

Niall - Sam and Madison and what he needed from her, all the things she couldn’t give because she couldn’t live with herself, needing him to do it, like fire catching and his eyes welling…

"I can’t," he shook his head wildly, moving from the living room to the kitchen with eyes alive, tearing. He shook a sleeve past his gaze to wipe them, shaking, "I…" he met your eyes, "I can’t…"

"Please," you whispered, something like sobbing but you couldn’t feel yourself, his hand grazing your waist where he held you, kissing the last few minutes. He kissed you again and again, pressing his lips over and over then letting go, testing himself. The tip of his nose rubbed across your left cheek, when he looked down and saw you, biting your lip and hoping he’d be okay after this, "please…" you threaded fingers with his, nudging the handle of the gun into his palm.