Preference 254 - Stealing Clothes

Harry - “Damn, I could’ve sworn I… dammit… babe!” Harry called out from the bedroom, tossing aside shirts and jumpers like places he’d already looked, “have you seen my t-shirt?” You peered around, eyes upwards from the sink as you chewed on your bottom lip, answering him, “which one, Haz?”

You heard him kick a few jeans in the room, the sailing flick of a few shirts out of the way, “the black one…” he mused with a trailing voice, “with the…” he stepped into the bathroom and stopped, when he saw you by the sink, “that one…” his eyes glistened and trailed your figure, his t-shirt wrapping almost twice as big as you were, legs poking out from beneath a hanging hem. 

"I… I couldn’t find mine," you blushed down, grinning, "sorry…"

"Don’t be," he smiled, padding the floor slowly towards you, inhaling whatever scent by your neck you had that he took when he held you, "I like the way it looks on you, babe. I like it when you wear my clothes."

Liam - “That mine?” He drew closer to you, holding your hips for a moment. His lips perched a kiss by your neck before he was tugging the hem of his sweater encasing you, swallowing your limbs the way he held you to know. He kissed a little harder, tracing breath into figure eight circles down from below your earlobe. He fisted the hem at your thighs, scrunching it up to shift higher.

"Maybe," you bit your lip as he let it all go, "why, is it…" you watched him walk, "did you want to wear it? I can… I can take it off."

"No," he turned to face the front of you. His eyes caught something on what you were doing or how you were standing, "leave it," he smirked, thinking what he wasn’t saying, "it looks good on you. Leave it."

Louis - you wriggled under the covers, bare thighs knocking into Louis as he slept beside you, leg hair teasing your skin when you wriggled again, balling the sheets to cover your backside as you figured yourself up to sitting, then standing and padding across the quiet bedroom. You scanned the floor, for a sleeve or a neckline, kicking up one of Louis’ old shirts when you couldn’t find yours. The sheets gave a swift drop and you wedged your arms through the sleeves, buttoning the material halfway. 

"Babe…" Louis groaned, stirring from the bed. You turned around when the sheets moved, his body waking up, bare chest the first thing you saw, when he groaned his way into sitting, leaning elbows on his knees, "morning…"

"Morning, Lou."

"Is that…" he rubbed his eyes, "that my shirt?"

"Yeah…" you tugged on a few strands of your hair, "sorry, I can’t see mine…"

Louis chuckled, running a hand through his hair and propping up further on his palms before he smirked, “probably because it’s still downstairs somewhere, babe…”

Zayn - you stacked a few books on the shelf in your bedroom, finding a place for them again. You pushed back onto the binding until they slotted in place, fitting again. You held your hands on your hips when you stood back to survey it, wringing one hand near your waist and the band of sweatpants you’d kicked up earlier, getting dressed. “Babe, got the rest of the stuff…” Zayn managed himself into your bedroom, carrying two cardboard boxes in both hands, strain in his arms relaxing back when he set them down near your bed, “looks good,” he nodded over, catching your eyes. 

"Thanks, I think I’ll keep them alphabetical," you smiled in reply. 

"No," he shook his head, smirking to one side of his mouth. He caught your hand and tugged you into him, pointing down at the sweatpants you were clad in, "I said you look good… they mine?"

"Yeah," you blushed, "I think you left them here last time…"

"I like it when you wear them," he kissed your forehead, "you should wear them more often."

Niall - “Nice shirt,” you felt his voice tickle your ear, hands wrapping your waist and scrunching up the material of his jumper swallowing you, “looks good on you, babe.”

You turned yourself around, pressing into him, “yeah?”

"Yeah," he breathed, gazing down at you, pupils darting from every part of you so he could swallow, taking it all in, "I mean," he grinned lazily, "you always look good… but when you wear my clothes…" he wrapped you tighter, squeezing himself until he locked you in, burying his face in your hair, "you just look amazing."