Preference 302 - Taking A Nap On Him

Harry - you let your arm drape his middle, or more, he let you because he knew how tired you were, saw your eyes and the shiny skin that made half-moon’s under your lids, wriggling his body down so that you could lay the way you needed to. “We’ll get back up in a little bit, babe,” he brushed hair back behind your ear, closing his eyes at the sound of each breath you let become an exhale. 

"In a minute…" you mumbled, barely audible but he still smirked at the way the words sounded and how much he knew it would be longer than a minute before you were up again, and how much he didn’t care.

Liam - he looked down when he knew you hadn’t made it halfway through the movie, dozing in the middle of the day, “bit tired, love?”

"Jus’ a bit," you murmured, flush against his chest with your eyelids fluttering around staying awake, but your body protested, nestling the way he made himself so comfortable for you to lay on.

"That’s okay," he bent down somehow, and kissed your forehead before he settled back, reaching without moving you for the remote, to turn the TV off and let the silence sit in, "you just rest a little, babe."

Louis - ”We need to catch that flight soon,” you whispered, with your head against his chest and rhythmic breathing there to settle you down further, “should probably… get up…”

"Mmm…" he made out as a response, one arm wrapping you up and his eyes just as closed, "probably should…"

"Five minutes…" you snuggled closer, the way he held you comforting in a way you couldn’t get up from, "five more minutes, okay?"

"Yep," he only nestled further, "sounds…" you felt his body move when he yawned, "sounds good…"

Zayn - you blinked a few times at how dark it was outside, your body cradled into Zayn’s and his arm outstretched to keep you from falling off the side of the couch. You were still so deep in falling asleep, eyes drifting shut again, as soon as you’d opened them, “needed a good nap…” you managed the words like a small grumble when you spoke them. 

"Kinda nice," Zayn mumbled as a reply, shifting his body a little but it didn’t disturb the way you were sleeping over him. 

"Very nice," you smiled groggily, against his chest and the material of his shirt you were bunching up, holding onto some part of him as you dozed off again.

Niall - he chuckled down when he looked at you, lowering his guitar to the side of him to make sure he didn’t actually knock your head with the end of it, running the pad of his thumb across your cheek where you were laying, “falling asleep, eh?”

"No," you turned to the other side, with your eyes still closed, "just… just resting my eyes, okay?"

"Sure, sure," he chuckled again, softer this time, like laying down and letting the sun wash over you, "just make sure you’re comfy, babe."