Preference 284 - Thoughts During Your First Time Together

Harry - okay, okay, just… just make her feel good, Harry, just make her feel good, fuck, okay, that feels amazing, I hope she’s feeling that as well… wow, okay, sounds like she is, you’ve got this, just make her feel good… just get her there, man… I can’t believe I’m actually with her, God…

Liam - shit, she feels perfect right now, just don’t screw this up, alright? Just don’t screw it up, make her feel good. You’ve got this perfect woman in bed with you, don’t even think about it, just… fuck, don’t think Liam, just get this right and hopefully she’ll… damn, that’s the spot, fuck, that feels good, I can’t… God, this girl…

Louis - okay, hands here, knee here, hand on her knee, bring it up a little, shit… I didn’t think it’d feel this good, fuck, get her hands there maybe, yep, just make sure she’s feeling it as well, okay, Louis? Make sure she’s getting it, fuck, put your hands there, and it’s that leg up, right? No, wait, that can’t be right… shit, okay, maybe it is, damn…

Zayn - yep, alright, this is actually happening, this is… wow, okay, she’s amazing, she’s… she’s can’t be real, she’s unbelievable, just focus on getting her there, buddy, just get this. You’ve got it, just don’t think too much, thinking rui-shit, God, she feels so damn good around me, I can’t believe I have her like this…

Niall - that’s it, baby, fuck… don’t screw this one up, Niall, come on… if I had’ve known we’d be doing this tonight… God, that feels so good right here, yep, that spot, wonder if put my hands there, would she… yep, okay, she would… God, I love it when she does that, fuck, okay, maybe say that out loud… shit…