Chapter 2

STEPHANY'S P.O.V.

"Where the hell am I?" I ask. "You're finally awake", Jason says "I picked you up from Los Angeles." "What, why? What happened? And who are you?! I want to go back!" I scream. "Look at your bruises" Jason says, "they're all over your body." I see bruises all over my body, I see blood on my hands and I even feel my nose bleeding. "You got in a car accident", Jason says "I brought you to the hospital and they said you got an amnesia. You'll never be the same again."

"Goodmorning everyone this is America airlines speaking. I can tell you that every single one of you landed safe in the beautiful Los Angeles." The stewardess says "Have a good time here and we hope you enjoyed the trip, thanks for your attention."

It was just a dream. I sigh. On one side I'm happy that I'm still in Los Angeles, but I also know that this wasn't just a dream.

I pick up my bags, and when I leave the plane I feel the hot air in my face. This is Los Angeles. It's always been a dream to visit the city, and now I'm going to study here!

I look at my watch which Jason gave me on my nineteenth birthday. It's 11 am, so, that means I still have one hour before my taxi will bring me to my campus.

I'm glad there is a Starbucks at the airport. I always make time for Starbucks. I order an Starbucks and I go sit down on a round stool. The taste of the Iced Vanilla Latte makes me feel like home. I used to drink that every monday with some friends. I sigh and I think about how it will be to study here. Am I going to get friends? Are they going to like me here? I decide to not think about that too much, I will just be myself and I hope some people there will accept me of how I am.

I look at my watch and I see that I really need to go. I get up and walk out of the Starbucks and I already see the taxi driver standing. The ride was only 20 minutes, and I talked with the taxi-driver, because she asked me a lot of questions when I told her that I come from New York.

I open the door of my campus-room. "So this is it" I whisper to myself. I look around the room, and the first thing I notice are two big beds in the middle of the room which looks really comfy. One for me, and one for my roommate. I am nervous to meet my roommate. What if she does drugs and smokes? What if she hates me? What if she is.. *pling* I look at my phone.

A 'cute' message from Jason, which says 'I hope you had a good flight babe.'

I smile and I text him back. I look at my mega big and comfy bed. At least I don't have to worry about a sleepless night.

I thought.

I unpack my bags and my suitcase and I already put some of my clothes into the built-in closet. I see my favorite red dress which I was wearing to my first prom, where I saw Jason for the first time. I sigh and think about the beautiful night.
I put some of my favorite polaroids pictures on the little nightstand which is standing next to my huge bed. I'm glad I brought these polaroids with me, these and the taste of Starbucks are the only things what makes me feel like home. Like New York. Like the time when everything was good, when I didn't worry about anything in life. But life changed. I am an adult right now. I need to cook for myself. And I'm seriously going to do that.

I am forcing myself to not go to the Mac Donalds everynight. What I did with Mia in New York. Mia. I feel little tears burning in my eyes. If I already going to get emotional at the first day... I sit on my bed and look at my polaroids. I was free and had no worries.
But now.. It's time to discover new things.
And people.

A/N:

Hey, how are you all? Sorry for this shitty and short chapter, it's really hard for me to start a book, but I promise there are comming longer chapters because I have a lot of idea's.

Don't forget to comment & vote; that means a lot to me ;)

Comment your fav wattpad book if you're reading this!

X Alana.