Chapter 13

Stephany's P.O.V

I woke up out of my thoughts and I see I have half an hour left. So twenty minutes to get dressed and 10 minutes to get my stuff and walk to my class.

"Are you okay Steph?" Madeline asks again. I totally forgot she was right behind me.

"Yes ofcourse I was just deep in thoughts" I say while putting on a fake smile. "But I have to hurry I need to get ready and come in my class in time so I don't have time to talk" I say.

Madeline laughs. "It's alright we can communicate later this day" she says.

With my luck I am on time in my class and I walk in. I take a seat and open my macbook. I look around and see some boys and girls. Some of them have some familiar faces, I think I saw them on that party a few nights ago  but I wasn't sure.

Right before the teacher want to close the door a girl walks in. She is a bit small and her hair is a bit messed up. She smiles and looks around to find a place to sit.

"You can sit over there and fast please, I want to start." The teacher says a bit annoyed when he closes the door. The girl takes the seat next to me because the teacher pointed at it.

"Hi I'm Alex" she says.

"Hi" I say. I don't want that the teacher become mad at us because he seems a bit grumpy. And he was already mad at Alex so this isn't a good idea at all but I don't want Alex to think I'm boring.

"I'm Stephany" I say and with that I decide to focus on this class and maybe after class, I could talk to her because she seems pretty cool.

She wears a boyfriend jeans with white all stars, a grey tank top with a blouse tied around her waist. It looks pretty cool and fashionable. But a lot of people here in Los Angeles are fashionable I don't know why, but it falls on. But I personally think everything is more beautiful in Los Angeles.

After two and a half hour class we are allowed to go. I decide to try talk to Alex because then I know someone in my class, I don't want to be that girl who sits alone at lunch.

"Hi Alex" I say.

"Hi Stephany, right?" She aks.

"Yes and uhh,.. sorry for the short conversation. That teacher didn't look like he was in a good mood" I say.

"True, and the way he talks, so slow and boring. It's hard to not fall asleep" she says.

"Sssh we're still inside" I giggle.

"Oh yeah almost forgot, let's get away from here." She says. I get my laptop and put it in my bag and walk outside with Alex.

"So you're new in Los Angeles?" She asks.

"Yes I am how do you know?" I asks.

"Oh, just a bet, do you like it here a bit then?" Alex asks.

"Yes I do but you're also new at this college right? Because you're also in this class full of freshmen." I say.

"Yes I am but I always lived somewhere close to Los Angeles." Alex says. "But it looks like we both don't have a partner for the project we start. So do you want to be my partner? She asks.

I had almost forget but the teacher said something about a project that you had to do with a partner. I'm happy Alex asks me because if she didn't I probably never get a partner.