Chapter 20

Stephany's P.O.V

I finally got Nora in her bed and I walk down stairs. I am in deep thoughts, again. Where would Harry be right now? Is he in
prison?

I open the door to the living room and walk into a man. I clash right into Eric and he spils a cup of cola over himself.

"What the hell!" He shouts.

I'm shook and I begin to shake. "Sorry, this was an accident" I say very quiet, his eyes become dark and he opens a drawer. I couldn't see what he picked out of there. He grabs my arm and drags me out of the living room up the stairs. He opens a door that leads to a room. It's white every where I could look. The floor, and the walls. Eric throws me on the ground and now I could see a handcuff in his hand. He puts one side on my hand, and the other side he secured on something like a conduit pipe.

"Here you have anbottle of water. "You can come out when I think you're ready" Eric says. And by that he closes the door and locks it.

What the fuck just happened? I sigh "This is going to be a long night." I think out loud. Eric opens the door again.

"Almost forgot" and with that he puts something like tape on my mouth. "Sleepwell" and he locked the door again. I feel tears coming up in my eyes, why is he suddenly so angry? I had almost forgot that he also was in prison for a reason...

Harrys P.O.V

I didn't sleep at all last night. How am I even able to sleep, I'm in a fucking jail, I'm innocent why can't anyone believe me?

"Harry there is someone for you". A guard speaks up to me. I'm glad to hear there is someone. I hope it's Stephany but on the other side because of her I'm here so I think I have to hate her right now?

"Come out of you thoughts and walk with me" the guard says a bit annoyed. I step up and walk towards the door and the guard handcuffed me, I probably made him grumpy.

We walked toward the visitors room and I see Josh sitting and looking around, I'm glad he is here because I began to feel alone. The guard set me on the chair on the opposite of Josh and start walk towards the corner of the room.

"Wait, can these off?" I ask him while I bearded to the handcuffs.

"No" he says. Ugh I hate it here.

"They're very nice over here aren't they?" Josh says sarcastically.

"I hate it here, I'm seriously about to go crazy with al these psychopaths around me." I say.

"Harry I get you out of here seriously. But uhh... why are you here? We got called by the police that you're here and we could come visit you today." He says. I realize they can't even know I'm here because after I had the car incident I walked home and in the evening the police came to get me. And now I'm here. I realize now that there was nobody at home when it all hapened.

Yesterday we had a paint activity and today Josh is here and Ellen is hopefully going to explain why I'm here.

After I told everything to Josh he was in shock.

"They probably think you want to kill Stephany with the car?" Josh says. "Holy shit. "

"You think Stephany informed her mom?" I ask.

"I know you like her, but that's what it looks like". He says and I know he is speaking the truth.

"But uh... about Stephany. After you went to prison I wanted to talk to her I wanted to explain everything. But she is nowhere, Madeline doesn't even know where she is." Josh says.