Chapter 10

STEPHANY'S P.O.V.

'I'm going to pick up' I decide. Madeline gives me a supportive look.

'Stephany speaking' I say as confident as I can through the phone.

'Jason here, why the fuck did you sent that picture of you and another punk kissing? Who do you think you are?!' He shouts through the phone.

'Don't act like I'm the one who's cheating.' I bring in.

'What do you mean? I seriously have no clue what you're talking about Stephany, I am going to pick you up soon, you don't have a choice, you belong to me. Only me.' Jason says.

'I saw the picture of you and another random girl kissing, don't act like it didn't happen.' I say back while I am not really sure of what I just said, I mean Eva only told me that they we're kissing, I didn't even see the picture by myself. I just trusted on Eva's words.

It was silent for a couple of seconds on the other side of the phone.

'It didn't mean anything, I was drunk. I am in love with you Stephany, and you're in love with me. We are together, okay? Now tell that you're sorry for the picture and the kiss.' Jason says.

'No, I wouldn't. I don't regret kissing the 'oh so called punk'. I liked it. I am done with you and how you always act with me like I'm all yours.' I say and with that I hang up the phone.

Fifteen minutes later we arrived at the restaurant. It's a big and modern building with a big parking lot.

'Oh Steph, I have a little suprise for you, don't expect too much, you'll see it inside.' Madeline says.

'Cool, let's go inside then' I say.

When we walk inside the restaurant I already see her 'little suprise'. I look in the known green eyes of Harry, beside him stands Josh. If I knew that Harry was going to be here too, I would have done my hair and make-up way better.

'Hey Steph, you look great.' Harry says and I smile at him saying it back. I turn around and I see Madeline hugging Josh, and Josh gives her a little kiss on her cheek.

We walk to a table with four red chairs which look pretty comfortable. I sit down next to Harry, across from Madeline. The waiter asked us if we wanted a drink. I ordered a Pepsi along with Madeline while the boys both got a beer. We all took the menu and I decide to order a Pizza Hawai when the waiter comes again.

'So Stephany, tell me some more about yourself, do you have any siblings, what are your parents working for?' Harry asks.

'Yeah, I have one little sister  but she feels more like a bestfriend to me, her name is Mia and she is 9 years old. About my parents, my dad is a doctor, but he mostly works at home, so he is with me a lot. And my mom, she is the head of a Police center called PSCAP.' With the last sentence I said I see my harry's face getting white. Did I said something wrong?

Harry's P.O.V

I feel my face turning pale and I'm in shock by the words Stephany just spoke only seconds ago. So many questions are coming up in my head and I feel so confused.

Two years ago when I was in first degree, I was in New York with some friends with inter alia Josh, Skye and Madeline. We went to the beach because there was a big beach party. We drank some acohol, and we had a very nice night. When it was around like 2 A.M I decided to go back to our hotel because I was really tired. I knew that my friends weren't so I decide to go to the hotel on my own. I said goodbye to my friends and walked to the nearest street where I tried to get a taxi. It took some time so I walked across the street and I walked past a police car.

I was standing by the street waiting for a taxi and I heard people, - I don't know anything about them anymore, - but I saw they had a gun. I began running and running, I was so scared. I heard a shot but, nothing happend to me. I couldn't see what was going on, so I kept running.

And a couple of seconds later a police car passed me. They told me to stop, so ofcourse I did. And before I knew it, I was pushed into the car and the cop roughly put handcuffs around my hands.

I didn't know what to do and I said that I didn't use the gun which was true. But there was that women who worked on the police station, named Ellen. She kept saying I shoot a girl in the knee with that gun. The girl survived it though, she must be really strong.

I was on the wrong time at the wrong place. They didn't have any evidence so after one month in prison they had to let me go and till today they didn't find the one who shot that poor girl that night.

And the women who thinks that I am the one who shot the girl, is still looking for evidence against me.

I'm not rich and I couldn't pay a good loyer so now they see me as 'the boy who shot some innocent girl but came away with it.' I hate it.

But I have my friends who believe me, and now I'm a bit popular at this school and I got very much people here who believe me and trust me. So I'm happy about that because I never ever even touched a gun.

"Harry? Harry Is something wrong?" I hear a familiar voice say.

I look up to see Stephany sympathetically skiling at me with a confused look on her face.
I turn my head to see Josh and Madeline in a conversation so they probably didn't hear anything.

I look Stephany in the eyes, it couldn't be true that such a nice girl like her can be the daughter of that cruel who thinks I shot someone. It couldn't.

Stephany's P.O.V

I look over to my side where Madeline sits but she didn't hear my conversation with Harry, and Josh probably not too because they were enthusiastic talking to each other.

I look over to harry who was deep in thoughts.

"Harry? Harry is something wrong?" I ask. He finally looks up and his face is finally getting a bit more colour. He looks me in the eyes and then he looks over to Madeline and Josh and then over to me again. I seriously don't know what is wrong but my thought get interrupted by Harry's voice

'Everything is ok, I was in a thought but shall we order some food?" He asks. And I nod.

"Well guys now it's your turn to tell something about yourself" I say, after we ordered our food. You know I'm here for a week and tomorrow I have my first class and I have to say I'm very proud that I made friends who aren't even freshman.

"What do you want to know?" Josh asks.

"How did you guys meet? And why don't you guys live in a dorm? Where are you guys from? Do you have siblings?" I ask.

"Well that are a lot of questions, but we can answer them." Madeline said while our food came.

"I have a sister and a mom, we have always lived close to Los Angeles in a little city. And that's where I met Josh and we're still friends" Harry tells me.

"I always lived in San francisco but my parents are Asian. I don't have siblings and I met Josh and Harry because of all there parties, and now I am studying in Los Angeles, amazing, isn't it?" Madeline says while laughing

"And we live in a house because mine and Skye his parents bought it, Harry hires a part and that's why he is always working" Josh says.

"I'm not 'always' working. And why would you care, you want that I have to pay those accounts from you parents or something." Harry says to Josh.

"I always say that my parents don't want your money but then you say you want it" Josh says giggling.

"I have to admit that, that is true" Madeline says.

And we were all laughing now and we continued our dinner.