Chapter 3

Stephany's P.O.V.

I sit on my bed just checking my social media and messages when a tall girl comes in. She got beautiful brown curling hair and she wears a boyfriend jeans with a leader jacket and a grey t-shirt.

She looks pretty cool and nice. I see that she looks around and i stand up from the comfy bed and I say "Hi, i'm Stephany and I think i'm your roommate".

"Hi nice to meet you, i'm Madeline. So this is our room? She asks.

"Yes pretty nice isn't it?"

"Yeah, I like it! These beds, amazing!' she says.

I'm from San Diego by the way" She says.

"Cool! I'm from New york" I actually hope she likes me a little bit because there are going to be so many times we spend together in the same room.

"Shall we do some decoration shopping? I ask.

"Yeah sounds good" she says. I explained her about my car and that i have to get it myself.

"We can go along the store and look if there is a car you like" she suggested.

"Good idea! We went to target, wallmart, Urban Outfitters and Ikea and we bought some very nice stuff. We ate some pizza downtown. - i actually planned to cook so i don't have to roll to my classes but it's the first day so i decided it was okay- When we want to go to the car store - it's a store where you can pick a car and you can get it later-  it was about to close. So we decided to come back the next morning because i didn't want to feel hurry when i choose a car. We went back to our room and we say goodnight.

It is 1 a.m and i can't sleep, I am so tired but I just can't sleep. Maybe it's the jetlag, but i'm never sentesive for that kind of things. Maybe I am just already missing my family or I was scared for my first classes. Maybe I was scared that everybody hated me or that they don't like my appearance. I really could think of these things the whole night.

My head filled with bad thoughts and I get stomach ache. I look on my phone when I see some messages from friends, not from Jason which makes me a little disappointed. He is probably very busy. He always is, so he is now too i think. I put my phone and all the bad thoughts away and looked at our room.

It wasn't very big but it was specious enough. I look at all the kale walls and the empty corners. I think of how we could fill this room with the stuff we bought. I get so enthusiastic that I start to make a plan for our device. But I have so many ideas for a device so I made a few plans. I draw it out - which is not my best thing but Madeline will understand it with my comments. I hope.

I probably wake her up because a saw a blue light that filled the room. It was Madeline and she turned the brightness of her iPhone low.

She looked at me and says "Why are you up; it's 2 a.m" I was shocked because I thought it was ten minutes after 1.

"Oh wow I didn't expect that" I reply.

She laughs, "What are you doing? She asks.

"I am making some plans for our device, but it's nothing" I say, I don't want to be instrusive.

"Let me have a look" she picks the drawings and looks at my plans for a design and device. She looks at the papers and finally says something ."I like this one the most! You're pretty good at these things." She says and I blush.

"Well you can make one too if you want and then we can choose the best one" I suggest.

'No, it's not necessary, I think this device is very cute and perfect for this room and for us!" Madeline says.

I am so happy to hear that and i blush even more.

"I can't wait to start but first we have to get some sleep it's been a long day. And you have to relax and tomorrow - actually today because it was in the mean time already 3 am in the morning-  we begin with decorating and stuff" she says.

"Have a goodnight" I say while i pick up some pillows.

"Goodnight" she says.

A/N:

Her roommate seems so cute! What do you guys think of Madeline? Do you trust her?

Don't forget to vote & comment! Thankyou.

x Alana.