Chapter 28

Jason's P.O.V.

I drive on a long way, on both sides are sidewalks and some trees. I came to L.A. last night because I have an appointment with Ellen. I'm not scared, I mean, she can't do anything to me. She has no evidence on me and they already have Styles behind bars so I'm curious why I have to come.

I can also run, runaway from this mess. I made a huge mess but I have to, it's for my dad, and I'm not scared of Ellen. Or her little daughter. I can handle this, make your dad proud.

I keep driving, and driving till I notice a familiar girl. I drive past a little girl with a pink backpack. She has two little braids in her hair and she isn't really tall. Wait... I recognize her! I grab my phone and open an app. It's an app where criminals set amber alerts for people who escaped when they are abducted. This little girl belongs to Eric. Shall I take her to Eric? She seems so innocent and cute. But she will die if she doesn't have a place to go. So bringing her to Eric may be a right thing to do?

Why do I even care about right things, like people talk about it but nobody ever did a right thing to me. So shut up with your right things Jason, and stop talking to yourself Jason.

I turn my car and park it behind some trees. I open my trunk and walk a few meters behind the girl. And then she turns around. She looks at me with huge anxiety eyes and then she points.

She points to my car and says. "Oh., that's not good." I turn around to see my car standing behind some trees, exactly the same way as how I left it there 2 minutes ago. That little kid tries to scare me.

"Trying to scare me, huh." I turn back to her and see she is no longer here. She ran away. Probably in the bushes. Fuck. "This wasn't smart of you! I'm coming to  you and you have to live a miserable life. If you come in 3 seconds then I won't be mad. I start counting..... 3 seconds to come back".

"3....., don't play games with me darling!"
"2......, if you come back now we can go to Mc Donald's."
"1......, Your last second or I have to come after you....."

But she doesn't move, smart girl. I decide to leave this alone for now, I can call Eric and say she is in this neighborhood. But first I got to go to Ellen.

Stephany's P.O.V.

I wake up in the bed of Skye his house again. I've been sleeping here every night since Madeline does too. And I don't want to be alone at this moment. I'm scared. Damn I'm so scared, every moment I get these sick thoughts in my head. I see my mom in horrible state and Harry in prison. It's so scary.

I woke up early this morning to do all my school work. I try to keep up with everything but it's hard, I miss classes and if I'm in class, I am not there with my thoughts.

It's weird, how could I have a relation with Jason when he's actually a bad guy. I never noticed that. He came to our school at a random moment. Halfway the year. We came in contact and fell in love. Our relation was 7 months long, but I didn't want it anymore after he kissed someone else and after he was acting weird. I knew there was something wrong. But he just understood me. He was there for me.

But after a little while he started to drink much alcohol, and I didn't enjoy times with him as much as I did before. I don't even know why I kept trying, I gave him chance after chance but all that time wasn't as much worth as I thought.

I woke up out of my thoughts by a knock on the door, "Come in" I say. Skye walks in with messy hair, but it looks kinda cute.

"Steph let's go drive a bit" he says. I didn't even had the chance to react. He grabbed his denim jacket and walked out the door to his car, "I give you ten minutes" he says before he walks down the stairs. I smile, he is very unique. I dress as fast as I can, I brush my hair and get my face ready for the day.