63: Misguided.

63: Misguided.- Sophie's POV

-- Two and a half years later --

It's been two years since Mase's birth. I had to take a break to raise Mase with Adam, but I recently just got back into tour life. The boys and I have stayed close as they continued their singing careers, and they were nice enough to bring me back onto tour with them. Of course it brought a lot of press- Harry was still the believed father of the child.

I sat beside Adam in the tour bus as we watched Harry play with Mase. The boys were chilled out on the couch, doing the same.

"Stop!!" Mase cried out, laughing. Harry was playfully torturing him with a tickle fight. I couldn't help but laugh loudly at the both of them. We were all having a great time. "Stop, daddy!!" Mase then blurted.

My head immediately turned to Adam. I had no clue why Mase had called Harry daddy.

"Wait, what?" Harry stopped his hands.

"I said, stop, daddy!" Mase gave an innocent grin.

I felt Adam put his hand on my knee for some comfort. "Um.."

"Mase, babe. That's not your daddy." I told him.

"Who is he then, momma?" Mase tilted his face at Harry in confusion, then at me.

"He's a friend."

"Where's daddy?" Mase asked.

"Beside me." I put my hand on top of Adam's as I looked at my child.

I could tell that Mase was staring at Adam hard. Mase softly mumbled out, "But he's uncle, mummy."

Adam shifted before standing up, obviously looking pissed off. He went outside of the bus to calm himself. I sighed and shook my head. "No, baby. That's daddy." I pointed to Adam as he left.  I then pointed at Harry. "That's uncle Harry."

"B-but.. I like him, mummy!" Mase pointed and smiled at Harry.

"I understand.. But he isn't daddy."

"I want him to be my daddy." Mase put on a big smile on his face, not knowing how awkward this is causing. Harry immediately tensed up and walked out to talk with Adam.

"Yikes.. We'll just, go." Louis swiftly said and made the boys walk to a different room of the bus, leaving me and my child alone.

I sighed. "Mase... Come here." I patted my lap.

He walked quickly to me and crawled into my lap. I held onto him with my arms around his sides. He still had those bright blue eyes that I adored the first day I saw him. His blond hair was slowly fading into dirty blond, I noticed. It's still surreal to call him my son. "Look. It's a long story, but you will eventually know. But Harry isn't your daddy."

"Is uncle my daddy?" He asked as he bounced lightly on my lap. He had an excited tone in his voice.

"Adam is your daddy. The one who was beside me before he left."

"Uncle Adam?" He questioned.

I shook my head softly. "You call him uncle Adam, but he's your dad."

"But.. uncle Adam looks mean."

"He's not mean! Spend time with him, he loves you very much." I had to encourage Mase that he should appreciate Adam more, since Adam is insecure enough about this whole situation already.

"Where is he?" Mase asked.

I glanced at the window. "Outside. He's mad."

"At me?"