19: Needed.

19: Needed.- Sophie's POV

I slept closely beside Adam until morning. I sighed into his neck, his strong arms around me and his body warming mind. I placed a small kiss on the base of his neck.

I could tell he was awake when his lips leaned down farther to my neck to form a small lovebite. I sleepily moaned into his shoulder.

He chuckled a deep laugh, rubbing my bare back. "You sound dead."

"Do I?"

"A little."

"Too much sex last night."

He looked at me and tightened my grip. "You sore?"

"Yes." Very much.

"I can massage it if you want to, babe." He smirked. I blushed and laughed, nodding into his shoulder. "I find that a good thing that I made you sore, it means that I did it right."

"I'm really sore." I emphasized and I gently bit his neck. I was exhausted.

"If I ever hurt you, tell me. Yeah? I don't want you to feel pain without me knowing."

I nodded. "Then you'll give me massages." I grinned.

"Here?" He massaged my shoulder for a while. "Or here?" His hand trailed down to my center.

Once his hand was there, I didn't want him to stop. "There.." I mumbled. He moved his hand slowly, focusing to make sure that I've never felt better. I hid my face into his neck and sighed, my nails digging into his shoulder. He extracted his hand gently but with rhythm. My breathing became uneven as the pleasure rose in a way I thought could never happen. "Mm.." I mumbled. A soft moan escaped my lips. He moved his hand harder, making me gently move my hips against his hand. I glanced up at my boyfriend and I smiled. He made me feel so good.

He smirked. Even with his bed hair he looked beautiful. "You're an anxious little thing, yeah?"

"Shut up.. It feels good." It felt just right.

He didn't help me when his lips kissed down my neck slowly while his hand still moved in my center. "I'm gonna end up waking Harry." I whispered to him.

Adam glanced over my shoulder to see if Harry was awake. "He's out like a light. I don't think he'll wake up anytime soon so we have some time for ourselves."

I smiled and laid my head on his bare chest. I sucked in a little air as I felt his hand arch and move harder against my heat.

"You like that?" He growled in my ear.

I didn't answer.

He looked at me, going harder with his hand. "Mm, do you!?"

My hips quickly thrusted up. I nodded. "Yes!" I moaned and moved my hips against his hand even more. His hand slowed and I glanced up at him. I didn't want him to stop just yet. I tried controlling my breathing. I looked at him, wondering why he was smirking.

His hand immediately moved inside my pants, inserting his finger inside me.

"Adam..." I mumbled.

His eyes diverted to mine to see what I needed. "I-I.." I stuttered to find my words. I shut up and let him continue. He pumped his finger faster inside me, hitting my spot every time. I was basically falling apart because of his touch. I moaned, not caring if Harry woke up. He brought me into a small kiss. "Adam.." I moaned out his name. I bit his bottom lip.

"Are you close?"

I nodded, unable to respond properly. He pumped his finger quickly before I moaned his name quietly and came. He pulled his finger out.