27: Agreed.

27: Agreed.- Sophie's POV

The day came when I had to sing for Simon. The boys were with me but were in another room. After I finished, Simon had something to say. "Have you been practicing with the boys? Because I can tell now. It's much more pure and you're more confident."

I smiled at his words. "Thank you."

"Would you like to continue singing?"

"Do you mean sing another song or?" I questioned him.

"Nono, I mean in the singing business." He smiled.

I nodded and smiled back.

"Then I think you'll be a big hit with us. I'll speak to management and we'll see about it. I'll see you soon, yes?"

"Yes," I smiled and quietly thank him. I left the room and looked around, finding the door to leave. I found my way to the boys and opened the door where they were in. "Hi."

"Ow!" Niall and Zayn got hit by the door as I opened it.

My eyes widened. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!"

"It's alright, I guess.." Niall rubbed his head.

"So how was it?" Harry asked while they all got up to leave.

I shrugged and pretended that Simon didn't like me. I kept a straight face, my head lowered down.

"Did he say how amazing you were?"

I shook my head in reply.

"Aw, Sophie.." Harry wrapped his arms around me. "Just let it out, it's okay." I suddenly laughed into the hug and he froze like he did something wrong. "Why are you laughing?"

"Because you're so gullible." I giggled. "I was joking!"

"Damn, Soph." Harry laughed and pulled away. "But anyway, we've got to get recording. We'll be back in a bit, alright?"

I nodded and told them goodbye. I sat down on the sofa and put my headphones in, music surrounding my ears. His name flashed on my screen as I scrolled through my phone.

Missing you .x

I smiled at the text. He was in school so he couldn't be at the studio with me. I miss you more.

How was the performance? He texted back.

Good. I think Simon called management.

I'm proud of you, you deserve it.

I smiled. He was the sweetest. Thanks babe.

Are you coming home soon?

The boys are recording, so after the session we'll be home.

That's fine. I'll be at the flat when you need me. I've got to go, the principal just caught me again. Love you .xx

I stifled a laugh. Quit skipping class, babe. Love you. x

I listened to my music as I waited for the boys to finish recording. I hummed the songs that played, time passing by quickly. I heard the door finally open after an amount of hours. I glanced up and pulled my headphones out. "Finally." I teased. "Can we go back to your flat?" I looked at Harry.

"Yeah." Harry nodded and held his keys while walking out of the building. We followed him to his car. We got in and Harry began driving us home. The boys were loud as usual, which was no surprise. I was feeling a little tired so I leaned my head on the car seat.

"We're here," Harry spoke just right before I closed my eyes. I groaned and walked inside. I put my head on the back of the couch. I was exhausted.