38: Exposed.

***trigger warning: self-harm***

38: Exposed.- Sophie's POV

I left his room without another answer from him. I didn't want this to go any further. I sat on the couch right beside Louis.

"Are you okay?" Louis asked.

I mumbled that I was fine, but I frowned.

"How did it go?"

I shrugged and leaned my head back into his lap. I could feel his fingers running through my hair quietly as time passed by. "I would never yell at you, you know that." He said softly. I didn't answer him when Pooky climbed into my lap. I petted him. He fell asleep on my legs and I smiled sleepily. I yawned after a while.

"Tired?"

I nodded. "Yeah, a bit."

"Wanna sleep here?" Harry asked from across the room.

I didn't want to, especially since Adam was just above us. He could come in here anytime. "I think I'll just sleep in my flat." I told him. "If anybody wants, I have an extra room."

"Me!" Niall raised. "I want a good sleep tonight."

I laughed. "Alright. Wanna go now?"

"Yeah." Niall nodded.

"Okay. Well then I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow, okay? Night." Harry and the boys waved.

"Goodnight." I stood up and grabbed Pooky. "You comin', babe?" I asked Louis.

Louis made a disgusted face and shook his head. "Nah, I'm staying." He said promptly. I stayed in place. He gave some time to then stand up and walk over to me and Niall. "I'm kidding." He gripped my waist.

"Better be kidding." I mumbled with a laugh. We walked over to my flat. "Hi mum." I said when I got inside.

My mum came in from the kitchen with a smile on her face. "Hi sweetie!"

Louis and Niall smiled at her. "Hi, I'm Louis." He greeted.

"And I'm Niall."

"Well hello. It's a pleasure to meet you. If you don't mind me asking, why are you both with Soph?"

"Um.." Louis glanced at me. "We needed a place to sleep, if that's not any trouble-"

"Louis is my boyfriend." I blurted out. I didn't know whether my mum knew that Adam and I were through, or even that Harry and I weren't a 'thing' anymore. "It's a long story, don't ask.." I laughed.

"So boys, how is being famous?" My mum wondered.

"It's wonderful, I love it." Niall gushed with a grin.

"It's great having her with us too," Louis mentioned me.

I smiled and put both arms around him. "It's fun."

"Um, if it's alright, is there any food that I can have?" Niall asked politely with a guilty smile.

My mum laughed the way he asked his question. "There's plenty of food in the kitchen. Help yourself."

"Thank you!"

"No need to thank me." She smiled. We watched as Niall got the food he wanted and placed them at the table. He began to eat.

I laughed and started upstairs. "Niall, come to my room when you're done. First door on the right."

"Got it!" He agreed and continued eating.

I led Louis to my room. "You're sleeping on the floor." I said immediately with a straight face, even though it was a joke.

He sighed loudly, rolling his eyes also. "Fine." He grumpily took one of my pillows to drop on the floor.