18: Naked.

18: Naked.- Sophie's POV

It's been three months since One Direction released their new single, What Makes You Beautiful.

They've been promoting nonstop all over the country and the countries beside us. We never talk anymore, but I would hear about their success and their views on Youtube gradually rising every minute of every second. I'd hear the song on the radio many times during the day, and Adam would want to listen to something else and change it. I laughed at how he acts toward this. He should be proud of his brother and what they've done. And now, for the first time in months, they're coming back in the flat to visit. I sat on the couch with Adam. I had my head in his lap as I watched tv. Of course, Anne couldn't be happier. When the boys came in, I stood up, pulling Adam upright with me. I felt him stiffen as he held my hand.

I glanced up at Adam. "What?" I mouthed.

"Nothing." He muttered.

They looked so different. More different from the X-Factor days. Comparing their looks now, it seems like years have gone by ever since X-Factor happened. I walked up to Harry and hugged him. "I haven't seen you in a while."

He hugged me for a bit. "I know." He pulled away. "How've you been?"

"Good." He had gotten taller since I last saw him.

"How have you two been doing?" He suppressed a small smile, trying to not make it awkward between us.

I felt Adam suddenly grab my waist. "We've been great, Harry. Thanks. And I assume all the girls are falling for you and flashing you all the time?" Adam chuckled, making a small joke.

Harry smirked. "Yeah, it's great. We love it."

"Found anybody you like?" I asked with a smile as I sat back into Adam's lap.

He looked at me and shook his head. "Not yet."

"Aw. You'll find the right girl soon." I really meant that. He truly deserved one who won't hurt him like Alex did.

"I hope so. I've been so busy with recordings and everything that all I cared about was our music. Not much girls." He chuckled. "But that will change soon enough."

"Yeah." Adam crossed his arms, listening to his brother. "So uh, are you staying the night here?" He asked.

"Yeah for a little bit. We've got to record something starting tomorrow, so I'll stay in tonight." Harry smiled.

"Are the boys?"

"Nah," He shook his head. "They'll leave late."

"Well you have to sleep on the couch because I'm sleeping in your bed." I joked as I looked up to Harry.

"Oh hell no," He smiled. "I miss my bed. I call the bed."

"Nope! Too bad." I grinned as I ran to his room. I jumped on the bed and took up all the space.

"Hey! No!" I heard Harry yell and catch up to me. He stood on the doorway. "That's my bed. Go sleep on my brother's."

"Nope."

"Why not? Is it that comfortable?"

"Yep, and nothing can make me move."

"Wanna bet?" Adam stood beside Harry, his arms crossed with a playful smirk. "Make your bet."

"You make it." I stated.

"You dancing around naked, um, outside, if I win." Adam smiled at me, his finger playing with his lip and biting it. "I'll be nice about it and share it to all the neighbors."