39: Uncovered.

39: Uncovered.- Sophie's POV

"Hurry guys, ten minutes til show." The stage manager directed. I waited for makeup and hair to be finished and I slid my shoes on. I hurried out the door and to the hallway. I felt my phone in my back pocket while waiting for the boys. I remembered my promise with Adam that we would talk to each other every day. I quickly brought my phone out and texted him.

I have a show now, I'll call later. x

I noted to myself that I had to call him later today.

-

We were back on the bus, Louis next to me. The others were playing football inside, trying not to break anything. "Guys, be careful..." I warned.

"We won't break anything, it's alright." Harry laughed. He kicked the ball and almost hit mine and Louis' faces. I threw my arms up at the last minute to cover my face.

"My bad." He went over to us to retrieve the ball and played again.

I sighed. I was scared for being their target again. "You're gonna break something."

"No no, I'm fine." Harry reassured me.

Louis wrapped his arms around me, mumbling something about seeing my phone. I handed him my phone. "Have at it."

"Time for twitter hacking." He laughed. I walked to the other couch and watched the boys. I clapped sarcastically as they almost hit a light. "Good job." I smiled.

"Hey! At least we didn't hit it!" Niall grinned.

"What the.." Louis mumbled but I continued to talk to Niall. "You almost did! It was close!"

"But we didn't." Zayn pointed out. I laughed.

"Holy shit.. Sophie?!" Louis called my name.

"Yeah babe?"

"Come here."

I stood up and sat beside him like earlier. "Yes?"

He turned my phone around. He showed me repetitive tweets about the picture some fan took of my arm. In the picture, you could easily see my cuts that I struggled to hide. I glanced up at Louis who seemed upset. "What is this about?"

"Um.. I don't know." I lied to him.

"It's all over twitter, Sophie. Don't lie to me." He was serious all of a sudden.

"Can I have my phone?" I asked him. He handed it to me without a word. I locked it and put it away, slowly standing up. I didn't want to speak of this right now.

"What are you doing? Please, let's talk about this."

I walked away from them and to my bunk. "There's nothing to talk about." I shook my head.

"Babe, please." He stood up and followed me. "I want to help."

"Shh!" I snapped. "The boys will hear you."

He scoffed and pulled far to where the boys weren't at sight. He crossed him arms and took a deep breath before speaking. "Tell me."

"Nothing to say.." I mumbled.

"Please.. I want to help." He said softly. "As your boyfriend, I should know."

I sighed. It was hard enough to keep it all inside, now that everyone realized what I was going through. Luckily, everybody thought of them as rumors. Louis on the other hand was my boyfriend so I had to say something. I slowly pulled my left sleeve up.

I watched the expressions on his face- his eyes widening and then staring at me with concern. "Babe.. I.."

I looked at the ground, staying quiet. I just hoped the boys wouldn't come over.

"How long has it been since you started?"

"A couple months.."

He shook his head in disbelief. "I wish you told me sooner."

"I-I'm sorry." I apologized, my voice quieter than usual.

"Come here." He murmured and enveloped his arms around me.

I hugged him tightly back as my arms wrapped around his neck. "The only other person who knows is Adam; I don't know why it's on twitter."

"He knows about this? Since when?"

I could tell his jealousy was showing. "Well that day when we were at the flat and he asked if anyone used his razor and it was me. And you were holding my hand and accidentally hit my wrist and it bled again, so I went upstairs and he followed. Then he pulled my sleeve up and saw them."

"Sophie.. I didn't mean to, I swear."

"I-It's okay, I just don't know how this is all on twitter."

"I'll help you, okay? I don't want you hurt anymore."

"I'll try." I said. It wasn't a promise.

"That's all I want." He leaned in to kiss my cheek.

"I'm sorry for not telling you."

"It's okay. I'm happy you told me now than later. If anything is bothering you, please tell me alright? We're here for you."

I picked my head up. "Should the other boys know? Right now?"

"I think it's the best time." He nodded.

"I'm just.. I'm going to leave my sleeves up for a little bit. If they see them, then I'll say something."

"Okay." He gave me a small smile and led the both of us to the couch. I rolled my other sleeve up as well. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to entertain myself.

"Hey Sophie," Liam called to me. "Do you want to play?"

"Still playing football?"

"Yep, we want you here." He smiled.

I smiled back and put my phone in Louis' lap. I stood up.

"Dibs! You're on my team." Niall yelled.

I laughed. "I'm not the best, just to let you know." I pulled my hair out of my face.

Liam was the referee for this game, as Zayn and Harry were on the other team. "Okay. The fridge is our goal, the table over there is yours. Yeah?" Harry explained to me.

"Yep, got it."

"Okay, go!" Zayn and Harry got the ball from the middle and kicked it, heading to score near the fridge. I laughed as I tried to get the ball.

"No, Sophie! This way!" Niall responded, telling me to try and get the ball. I laughed again and gave the ball to Niall.

"No!" Zayn tried to kick the ball back to him. Harry blocked me from handing it to Niall.

"Move!" I looked up at Harry.

"Nope." Harry opened his arms to block my movements. I put my hands on his chest to try and push him away. It was a good thing that he held his chest and muttered "Ow," having me score a point.

We continued to play for the rest of the ride.

Author's Note:

Helllooo :) My vacation starts on Saturday so I'm super excited. But don't worry, I'll try to update frequently. I already wrote the next two chapters of this book!

Delete, Words To Live For, and Sing Me To Sleep will be updated as well when Saturday comes.

I love you all soooo much. Tell me what you think of this chapter and what you want to see. Is Louis a good boyfriend? Is he better than Adam?

Vote/comment!

-Camille