33: Cried.

33: Cried.- Sophie's POV

I woke up the next morning. My eyes slowly glanced up to see him fast asleep, breathing steadily from his parted lips. He looked like a child as he slept which brought a smile to my face. I felt like I wanted to protect him and be with forever, but I knew that couldn't happen for long. The boys and I were heading back on the road to travel and perform everywhere across the country. It would take almost a month to come back and see Adam again. I gently got up from his firm grip, placing his arms back down. I pressed my lips against his softly then changed into some sweatpants. I pulled my hair into a ponytail, staring at the mirror to check myself. I left him a small note and put it on the bed.

I have to travel a lot with the boys. I'll call you later.

I love you. xx

I turned to look at him one more time before leaving the room.

-

I was in the car with the boys and I was still tired. I didn't close my eyes but only stared out the window.

"Hey, you alright?" Louis spoke to me.

I nodded and crossed my arms over my chest. "Yeah I'm fine, just tired."

"I feel bad that we keep leaving my brother away from you. I hope he's not annoyed by it." Harry blurted.

"It's fine." I told him. There was no other choice. "How much singing will be done?"

"We're traveling to a lot of cities starting tonight, at least four to five times."

"If I start to fall asleep, slap me or something. Tickle me if you have to, even though I hate saying that."

They all laughed. "No problem, it'll be fun." Harry informed.

"Some slut informed me last night that Louis was hers."

Harry began laughing once more. "That's something you won't hear every day. What did you do about it?"

"Laughed."

"You didn't tell her off or anything? You should have!"

I shrugged. "I just said he didn't even know her name and I was too tired, and I still am."

"Sleep," He said. "You're gonna need it."

I placed my head on Louis' lap, since he was closest to me, and closed my eyes. I heard my phone ring and I pulled it out of my pocket. I smiled at his name flashing on my phone. My head stayed in Louis' lap when I took the call. "Hii."

"Babe.." He sighed.

"What?"

"You never fucking told me that you'd be gone today."

"I'm sorry.."

"I was going to plan something for us but no, my girlfriend is a famous singer now, who I never have time with anymore."

My smile faded. "I'm sorry, okay? What do you want me to do about it?"

"I don't know. I don't.. I don't care." He paused. "When are you coming back?"

"The boys said we'd see you sometime next month.." I mumbled.

"For a whole month you'll be gone?!"

"Yeah.. We'll be singing a lot.."

"Damn, you're always busy."

"I'm sorry! How many times can I say sorry?" I sighed heavily.

"I don't know if it will be enough." He snapped. "I gotta go, I don't want to waste your time."