22: Beguiled.

22: Beguiled.- Sophie's POV

I heard him murmur, "Where the fuck did you go?" He wondered and stood up.

I ran inside and up to their room. I hid in their closet.

After a moment I heard him. "OH SOPHIE, STOP HIDING FROM ME.." He played. I kept quiet and didn't move. Hopefully he wouldn't check in here.

The doors of the closet flew open as I saw him looking around, not even bothering to turn the lights on. He looked so cute as he groaned in frustration. I held back my laughter. I wondered why he couldn't see me. I grinned once he closed the closet doors and quietly left the room. I ran to his bed and curled up against the pillows.

"Have you seen her?" I heard Adam asking his brother.

"Nope. She went upstairs, but that's all I know." Harry responded. I hid under the blankets, laughing quietly.

"Oh my god," He yelled. "Where is she?!" He said to himself. "Fuck." I heard a low thump hit the floor. He tripped on a shoe.

I bit my lip hard, wanting to laugh it out; it was too funny. I stayed under the blanket for the longest time. His bed was too comfortable to get up from.

"I give up." Adam yelled out. "I'm heading to the living room."

I shrugged. I didn't care that he gave up. I closed my eyes, resting my head on his pillow. I kept myself hidden under the blankets as I slowly started to fall asleep.

I sighed in my sleep minutes later. I sprawled out onto his big bed, taking up alot of space. It felt weird sleeping with him. I searched for his body in the bed, feeling nothing but air. I tossed and turned, finally getting up even though I was still tired. I went downstairs to find Adam watching tv. Without saying a word, I laid in his lap and went back to sleep.

He laughed. "Found you."

"No, I found you.." I said in a cute, sleepy voice.

"Go back to sleep, babe."

"Gladly.." I mumbled and kept my eyes closed. He held me in his arms, his arms constricted around my waist.

"I love you." I said as I fell asleep. I was asleep before I heard his reply.

-

I shifted in his lap, my whole body sore from being in the same position for hours. I let my body lay on top of him, our legs intertwined. I slowly lifted my head up to see him asleep too while the tv created a low white noise. I watched his beautifully sculpted face breathe and his chest rise up and down as sleep took over him. He looked like a child. I stayed awake but I wasn't sure if he was. I kissed his sweet spot under his ear.

Deep chuckles erupted from his lips, forming into a sleepy grin. He was obviously asleep. I smiled and sucked the spot slowly to see if I could get a reaction.

He hissed from my touch. I continued as I ran my tongue over the forming bruise and kissed it. I moved to the base of his neck. His hand trailed down to my bum, alerting me that he was wide awake. I grinned of the excitement and bit the spot hard, hoping he would moan like I wanted him to.

He softly moaned and muttered, "Damn." He brought his face up to mine and kissed me.

"I can tell you like it." I smiled into the kiss, kissing him my all.

"Hell yeah I do." He bit on my lip and sucked it hard. I moaned his name quietly. I quickly wrapped my arms around him, wanting more than he showed. I straddled his waist and ran my hands down to his sides.

"This.. I want it off." I ordered as I tugged on his shirt. He immediately obeyed my urging demand and pulled his shirt off in a second. My fingers ran along his sharp v-line and his abs. My hands then ran along the border of his pants. I palmed him through his pants.