25: Recognized.

25: Recognized.- Adam's POV

My mum was always right. Sophie needed me to be there for her, and I had to show her that. I got up from my bed and gave a small smile to my mum. "Thanks mum."

"No problem, honey. Love you."

"Love you too." I murmured and kissed her cheek before leaving the flat. I walked to hers, knocking on the door.

Her mum opened the door. She must have noticed my unhappiness since she asked, "Are you okay?"

Obviously, I wasn't. "Um, no, not really. May I see Sophie?"

"Of course. I haven't seen her all day so I'm guessing that's where she is." She nodded.

"Thanks." I said again and walked up the stairs. I strolled to her room. I opened the door to see her in the bed, curled up in her blankets. She didn't even bother seeing who was at her door.

I had to say it. "I.." I started. "I love you."

She quickly turned to look at me. "I-I love you too."

I looked down and leaned against the wall. "There's a reason why you're my girlfriend right now, and that is because I think you're the one. I know you're mine, and nothing has changed. I'll never leave you again."

She sat up. "I don't ever wanna have to go a day without you..." She softly murmured.

I lifted my head up, taking a deep breath. "Then please.. Please just trust me."

"I do. I'm sorry for not trusting you before."

"I'm sorry for not standing up to you, that was a dick move."

"Come here.." She said quietly. I didn't object as I sat on her bed.

She climbed into my lap and buried her face in my neck. I held her waist, kissing her cheek softly. "You mean everything to me.."

"Please never leave me.." She replied in a whisper.

I never wanted to. "I won't, and that's for good."

"I want you forever.."

"You'll be mine forever."

She looked up at me, her blue eyes more beautiful. "Promise?"

I looked at her face and gently held her chin in my hand. "I swear." I kissed her forehead.

She softly smiled and hugged me tight around my torso. "I love you so much.. I honestly don't know what I would do without you."

"Me too, babe." I said back.

"I'm sorry about last night. How'd you get home?"

"I just walked." I shrugged. "It was cold but worse has happened."

"Oh my god, I'm sorry."

"I deserved it." I chuckled. "It's not a big deal."

She smiled. "We should go to the mall."

I groaned and glanced at her with my eyes ready to roll around my eyelids. That was the least place I would ever wish to go.

"C'mon, let's go." She smiled eagerly. "Do it for me, pleaseee." She kissed my cheek.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. We'll be there for a little bit."

She grinned. "Let me change first.."

"Oh great. I get to have a view." I licked my lips with a smile. She immediately blushed and took off her top and shorts, finding new ones. "Turn around for me, sweetheart." I demanded quietly. She obeyed and turned around so I could see her tits hanging from her bra. It was hard not to grab her waist then and there and undress her.