20: Sustained.

20: Sustained.- Sophie's POV

I sat on the couch beside Harry. I saw him immediately cross his arms, being distant. I looked at him and sighed. "Stop being stubborn."

"I'm not." He didn't dare to look at me.

"Then hang out with me today." I insisted. This was all my fault- I had to make up for it.

"What?"

"Hang out with me."

"I'd-I'd love to.." He softly smiled. "Where would you like to go?"

"Hm." I shrugged. "What about the movies?"

He smiled that beautiful smile of his. "That would be great. I'll go change." He walked upstairs and I waited for his return. While waiting, I went to my flat and changed into a cute but comfy outfit. I didn't want to out-do myself. I fixed my hair and walked back over to his place. Harry stood outside right beside the car, leaning against the front door. He had on dark jeans and wore a white V-neck. A cross necklace dangled around his neck. He looked so much like his brother. Both were equally beautiful and handsome. I smiled at him once he looked at me making his way. I got inside the car. He started the car and drove. The ride grew quiet as he drove, completely focused on the road. I turned the radio up, listening to as each song played. I leaned my head against the window, singing quietly.

"You have a good voice." He muttered.

That meant alot. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." He said softly. He drove a few more miles before he parked. I got out of the car and shut the door, walking next to him inside the theater. "What movie are we watching?"

"I don't care, really." I had no idea. I just wanted to spend some time with Harry.

"Horror movie? Action?" He was reading categories of the movies.

"Scary movie."

He smiled. He paid for the movie and he took us inside. As we were walking, I accidentally brushed my hand against his. He must've felt my touch since he hesitantly took my hand. I reluctantly entwined our fingers and walked to a seat. The trailers were only starting, the theater lights dimmed. I got comfy in my seat, glancing over at Harry every once in a while.

"So how's the band?" I asked quietly so no one heard us.

He cleared his throat. "It's going great. We have a single already out so we're going all over cities to promote it." He smiled.

"That's good!" I smiled. I was happy that he finally showed everyone his talent.

"Yeah, it's really exciting. So how have you been since I was away?" He turned his attention to me.

"Good, the usual."

"Nothing exciting?"

"Not really." There was nothing interesting to tell.

He nodded. "One day I should take you somewhere. What country have you always wanted to go?"

"Australia!" I immediately said and I grinned.

He laughed. "We're not able to get there just yet but when we've made it big, I'll take you with me."

"Promise?"

"I promise." He squeezed my hand. He really was sweet. I smiled and kissed his cheek. I could see him blush a little and smile. He bit his lip to stop his foolish grin.

"I missed hanging out with you."

"I've missed it too. A lot."

"It's been kinda boring without you." I meant that.