55: Touched.

***trigger warning- rape***

55: Touched.- Sophie's POV

Adam parked in front of the theater, doing so before he said a word to me. He slicked his hair back as he stretched his arm on the wheel and gave me the most serious/playful look on his face. "If that Lucas kid tries anything on you, try to defend yourself. Okay? I'm getting worried as hell over here," He sighed in distress.

It was cute for him to be protective, but not in this case. He had nothing to worry about. "Baby, chill." I laughed, forming a grin on my face. "You're acting like my dad."

"You know I just want you for myself; I need you every now and then." He urged to kiss me, the arrogance in him easily showing. I smiled and gave him a long but soft kiss, something that always got my heart to flutter. "I have my phone if you need me," I got out of the car and into the cold. "Love you."

"Love you too, babe." He spoke. I was about to walk off but he called my name again. I ran back to him. "Do you have any pepper spray on you?!"

"Adam!" I laughed loudly. "No! Goodbye!"

He cursed, groaning. "I'm getting you one. Bye, babe!"

"I won't carry it!" I ran inside.

-

"Sophie!!"

I could hear Lucas' voice booming from across the lobby. I walked over to him, my nerves suddenly there. "Hey," I gave him a smile. He was wearing that beanie of his again, but with a loose tank and jeans. His style wasn't much like Adam and Harry's, but his face features can seriously fool alot of the fans.

Lucas opened his arms. "Hi! I can't believe you're here."

I'm guessing he wanted a hug. I didn't give another thought as I leaned into his chest and gently wrapped my arms around him. "Why is that?"

"I thought you'd ditch me because you didn't like me, like, as a friend."

I shook my head at him. "I wouldn't ditch anyone!"

"Good." I could hear his heartbeat drum faster than any professional drummer out there. "Which movie would you want to see?'

"You can pick." I muttered into his chest then pulled out of the hug.

"Well that action movie looks pretty cool." He pointed.

I nodded to agree with him. I didn't really care for whichever movie, it was just something to look forward to. "Okay, that's fine with me."

He smiled confidently and paid for the tickets, after he refused with my money. We then strolled inside and sat down at the very back. I felt rather guilty of him being the one to pay for the tickets. "Thanks by the way, but you didn't have to pay for me." I laughed.

"But I wanted to."

"Well thanks." I said quietly.

"You're welcome." He nodded before turning his attention to me. "So uh, why did you decide to hang out with me?"

I shrugged at the random question. "You're nice."

He laughed, a little arrogant one. "That's it? Thanks."

"Well you're cute too." Yeah, because you look like my boyfriend.

"I could say the same for you," He spoke. "I wouldn't think a pretty girl like you would go to me, since I bet every guy who watches you perform ask you out."

There honestly haven't been much of that. I was quite glad, so Adam wouldn't have his rage of jealousy bringing along. The thought of more guys (if they ever will) asking me out had me glance down at my sandals, trying to hide my smile.