29: Flirted.

29: Flirted.- Sophie's POV

Adam and I continued to watch the boys; they were nearly finished with their third song. "Do you know how many songs they're singing?"

He shrugged, having no idea. "I think seven or eight."

I nodded. "I kind of want to go sit out in the crowd." I admitted while I watched them perform, their backs facing us.

"Want to?"

"Yeah, but we can't hold hands." I reminded him. Our hands stayed interlocked together.

"Of course." He let go of my hand instantly.

"Sorry, but you can later." I led him to the crowd. I took his arm to find a spot. He kept a fair distance while we walked. I turned to see his head  lowered down while he covered half of his face with his hand. I sighed at him. He didn't have to hide his face. "Adam, stop it."

"Stop what?"

"Covering your face."

"The fans will recognize me and automatically think I'm Harry, even though he's right there." He gestured to Harry on stage. "I'm not in the mood for their attention."

"Just please stop, they're obviously going to notice us."

He then slowly removed his hand away from his face. I noticed the girls around us eyed at both Adam and I with their eyes widened and mouths agape. I laughed and looked up at Adam. "What are they doing.."

"They're fangirling over you." He laughed.

"I don't see why." I laughed more.

"Oh my god, Sophie. You sing amazing." One of the girls said.

I smiled at the girl's words. "Thank you!"

Her attention switched and she turned to Adam. "And you look just like Harry!"

"Thanks, babe." He smiled at her.

I laughed and then moved to a good seat to watch the boys. I quickly smiled as the boys glanced over at us. I looked around at all of the girls. I knew that girls would soon think I was dating Louis. I wanted to hold Adam's hand but I couldn't. I made a weird face at Zayn as he looked at me for a second. He laughed and nudged Harry beside him to point at me. Harry's grin appeared and he blew me a kiss. The girls in front of me freaked out, jumping up and down excitedly. I laughed at them and blew a kiss back. I watched the boys with a smile. They were doing great so far.

The boys then finished and started their last song. The crowd seemed to love the boys. When they concluded the song, they yelled their thank yous.

"WE'LL SEE YOU ALL SOON!" Harry yelled in the mic.

"Let's go back to see them." I took Adam's arm once again, pushing gently past the girls. "Excuse me!"

"Sophie I love you!" One girl shouted.

"I love you too!" I shouted back. Adam and I ran back to where we came from, walking through the halls. I ran to the boys as they came out.

"Yes!!" Zayn grinned cheerfully as he went out first. The boys followed, all high in energy.

I gave Zayn a big hug. "Good job!" I smiled and congratulated the other boys with a hug also. "Go get changed." I laughed to them. I waited for the boys as they changed. Adam was off to the bathroom so I glanced at myself in the mirror. I suddenly heard screaming from girls outside the hall.

"CAN I HAVE A PICTURE?! PLEASE?!"

I laughed. I had a feeling that it was Adam with girls. I walked to the door to steal a glance. Adam was stopped by two girls in the middle of the hallway. One of the girls brought her phone from her pocket and got the camera ready.