6: Defeated.

6: Defeated.- Sophie's POV

I was feeling uncomfortable and I didn't know why. It was the opposite of how I really was feeling inside. Inside, I was happy. My mind brought the images of his chocolate brown curls and that crazy half-smirk he'd do that drove me to the edge. Adam, the guy I loved. I moved to get closer to Adam but all I felt was an empty spot beside me. I immediately opened my eyes. Adam wasn't around, but a note was replaced by his presence. I grabbed the piece of paper and read it.

I'm going to court for a couple of days with my mum, since I have had so many absences for school.
I'll be back I promise, but for now you can just stay in the flat as long as you'd like.
Harry will take care of you while I'm gone.
Stay safe babe. I love you .x

-Adam

Well that was random of him. I looked up to see Harry on his bed with his green eyes staring at mine, motionless. I jumped a bit from the sight, letting the note I held fall to the floor. "Damn, you scared me." I murmured quietly. I picked the note back up.

Harry chuckled. "Sorry, babe." He laid still on his bed but his body was turned to face me.

I raised the note up. "Do you know about this?"

He nodded. "Yeah, that day was planned months ago." He spoke lowly, his sleeping voice obviously there. "Now I get to spend a day with you."

I gave him a tiny smile. "Great." I didn't know if I should be eager or not. I looked down, for I was shy once again. "Do you have any ideas on what we should do?"

"Well there's a swimming pool that our neighbourhood just opened a while ago. We can go there." He sat up.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." I said. "Can I just go change to my swimsuit in my flat?"

Harry lazily got up from the bed and nodded. "Sure, of course. I'll be here."

I nodded and sprinted off from the bed. I went out of the flat quickly and ran into mine. I picked my sparkly swimsuit, as it was my favorite. Once I packed my things, I ran back to Harry's flat. He was already in red trunks, his shirtless body exposed. It was only a few seconds but I managed to look. He had abs just like Adam and his arms were fully sculpted. His body was identical to Adam's. And the muscles..

My cheeks flushed so I looked away. "Ready?" Harry asked me. I gave him my approval and nodded my head with a smile.

"Then let's go." He played. I couldn't help myself from smiling. He was more cheerful than my boyfriend. We walked through the neighbourhoods as the breezy morning grew. I observed each flat that we passed through.

When we arrived, Harry's excitement rose. He dropped his towel on an empty chair and soon dove into the pool. I laughed when I placed my own towel down right beside his.

Harry came up to the surface for air. "The water's heated." He smiled, his locks completely straight. It was a weird sight to see.

"That's good." I crossed my arms as I walked over to the pool. I went down the stairs of the pool and began to swim. I loved the feeling of the water against my skin, my muscles relaxing against the water.

After a few minutes I focused in looking at Harry swimming and impressively doing laps. I gave a quick look at the place. What I didn't know was Harry sneaking up on me and jumping out of the water, yelling at my face to scare me. I let out a piercing scream and swam away from him.

Harry burst into laughter, clutching his stomach. "You are so easy to scare."

"That was not funny! I almost had a heart attack!" I slapped his arm then crossed my own.