Chapter Seven

We pulled to a stop after a few hours had passed and I frowned, looking out the window. "We're setting up camp for the night, hit the road again tomorrow." Negan's voice made me jump, and I turned to look at him. He had his head back and eyes closed, I had thought he was asleep. "Oh, do I need to go help?" I asked softly when I noticed his men pitching some tents, and he shook his head. "No, you and I are staying in here." he stated matter-of-factly, and I froze up. "I'd rather sleep in a tent." I replied, and his eyes opened immediately, his head turning so that he could look at me. "You'll stay where I fucking tell you to."
I glared at him, sraightening up as I cleared my throat. "No."
That seemed to rile him up, as I found myself tackled onto the seat with him hovering above me, his eyes dark and intense. "Am I gonna have to fuck your so you'll learn not to screw with me?" he questioned through gritted teeth, and I gulped, losing all the confidence I had. "You wouldn't...." I breathed out softly, earning a low chuckle as he leaned down, pressing his nose into my neck. "I'm not gonna force you. Hell, even I'm not that messed up...but I will make you want it." he replied in a serious tone, and I shook my head. "I'll never want it...not from you." He smirked at my response, I could feel it against my skin, making me shiver. He placed a kiss just below my ear, trailing them down to my collar bone causing my breath to hitch. "We'll see about that."