let's be real

Sooo I actually had someone tell me this story along with some of my others were crap. Now, I love friendly suggestions and if someone doesn't like something then that is totally fine, but it is rude to say that....to anyone. I'm not writing just for myself, but for YOU, my followers, and everyone else who stumbles upon my stories. I wouldn't dare say something like that to a writer. If you don't like my story that's fine. DON'T FUCKING READ IT THEN.....k? K. Cuz right now while you're complaining about my stories you're helping my stories get more views by reading them. So really I should be thanking the person, but I don't really want them reading if they're gonna bitch. So here's some things to go over.
HAVE ME: 1) do NOT call my character a slut when she in fact lost her virginity to Negan, and has just now slept with someone else after being an emotional wreck. 2) I can have her fuck whoever I goddamn please, and she will continue until it no longer fits MY PLOT LINE.
BLACK OF HEARTS: 1) did I say anywhere that he was raping her? I know a hell of a lot about Negan, and the fact he doesn't condone rape is up on my list, but he can sure as hell make her want it (this goes for Have Me and all my other stories as well) 2) I'll have her act anyway I want, and she isn't bitchy as much as she's just calling it like it is.
BABY BROTHER: 1) Don't like the GOT crossover? Awww well....TOO FUCKING BAD! I cater to all fandoms not just The Walking Dead. So sorry. 2) I'm very proud of this because I'm most likely the first person to ever think about this match soooo I'm not affected by your cruel words about it ^_^

Sorry for the long rant guys, but it needed to be said. This will be posted in each story so.