Chapter Fourteen

I sat at the edge of the bed, arms crossed and lips forming a frown as I waited for Negan to come barging trough the door. I hadn't given him time to talk a few minutes before, ignoring him as he yelled my name, so I knew we'd have a row when he returned. Just as expected, the door was flung open and I was greeted by a flustered Negan, his eyes filled with anger. "Don't you ever fucking ignore me again, you hear me?" he chirped angrily, and I flinched at how loud his voice was. I glared up at him, tilting my head. "Oh, but you seemed busy...didn't want to keep you from finishing. Tell me something, are your whores still tight, or can you barely feel anything?" I questioned harshly, joking with the last part which only seemed to rile him up more.
He stomped over to the bed, wrapping his large hand around my throat as he pulled me into a standing position. "What I do with them is none of your goddamn concern." he hissed darkly, and I held his gaze, not wanting to back down. "Is that what you said to her, the woman who wrote that note?" I asked softly, and his expression went from anger to pain, and then back to anger seconds later. "You don't know shit, princess." he stated, letting go of my neck, and I took a deep breath of relief as he did. "I know...I know that you treat women like dirt, and that you don't care what happens to anyone else....and I hope, that whoever wrote you that note got away as quick as she could." I replied as I rubbed my neck gently, and his eyes narrowed at my words. "I could kill you...right now if I wanted to."
I laughed at his comment, throwing my arms out. "Go right ahead, doesn't look like I'm needed anyways so please, end the misery." I snapped harshly, and he glared down at me, his jaw clenched. "Looks like I'll have to break that spirit of yours...." he growled out softly before cupping the back of my head, pulling me in for a kiss, and I let him do just that.