Chapter Seventeen

Author's Note: hey guys! I'm wondering if we can get this story over 2k. That's my next goal. Oh, and this chapter is short, but it jumps from Addy to Negan's POV ;)

I hummed softly to myself as the warm water spurted from the shower head, hitting my skin. I scrubbed the dirt from my scalp, relieved to finally be clean. Negan was off with one of his wives, even though he hadn't directly said that's what he was doing, so I had time for myself. It stung a little, how easily he could go from me to someone else, but I couldn't let him see that it bothered me....he'd never let me live it down.
"Oh, Negan...I love when you touch me like this." Amber purred into my ear as I thrusted up into her, my hands gripping her ass. I grunted my response as I watched her breasts bounce with each thrust, finding them not as entertaining. She wasn't the prettiest bitch I had here, but damn, she sure was easy. Her whiny moans filled my ears, and I closed my eyes as I felt my release slowly rising to the surface. I came not long after, filling her up before slowly lifting her off my length. She moaned at my touch and then pouted once she realized what I was doing, furrowing her brow. "I didn't get to cum baby." she whined, her voice nasily, and it took everything in me not to push her away. "You get to cum when I fucking say you can. Now go, I'm done with you." I sneered harshly, waving my hand, and she scoffed softly before walking away. She didn't interest me....none of them seemed to do it for me now...not with her around.