Chapter 14

Chapter 14

*Author's P.O.V*

Since it happens to be an extremely hot day, the pair decided to have a date at the beach. Niall thought it was going to be great. He couldn't wait to splash his boyfriend with water and dunk him underneath. He's never done any of those things before in life and would love to see his reaction. Unfortunately, that never happened because Harry had his mind set on just chilling in his lounge chair and getting a little bit of a tan. He decides to let him have that time to himself and goes to float in the cold water. For the next twenty minutes, that is all he does. Some children watch him trying to decide if he's dead or not. At the twenty one minute mark, he gets an idea. Though he knows it isn't going to get him what he wants, he still thinks doing it will be fun. Luckily enough, his boyfriend is already looking at him.

"Harry, I'm being attack by a shark!" Niall screams while splashing around.

"I don't hear an inch of fear in your voice!" He yells back before sipping his martini.

"It was worth a shot!" Niall shouts before submerging himself under the water with a sigh.

"Such a goofball." He mumbles with a laugh, focusing back on reading the drama on his phone.

Niall gets out the water and happens to capture everyone's attention as he wipes water from his face. The water droplets roll down his body so beautifully, making his curves and muscles known. The droplets also help give his skin a memorizing shine as the sunlight touches it. Even the droplets seem as if they didn't want to let go of his body. His hair is slick back flawlessly with one breathtaking strand hanging on his forehead. He fixes his swim trunks that hang dangerously low on his hips, showing off his healthy looking happy trail. It's almost laughable at the fact that his face doesn't match his body at all. The look on his face is of a cute little panda, a soft look. However, his body gives off a bad boy who will smoke a cigarette while fucking you in a changing room look. He's very much capable of channeling the vibes his body gives off, just ask his boyfriend's ass.

Speaking of the devil, Harry has to sit up and lift his sunglasses up to get a really good look at him. That's all his. It has been for a few years now. He's pretty sure his mouth is hung open in awe right now. He probably isn't the only one. He's never felt a more stronger urge to jump on him and fuck him then he does now. That urge leaves just as fast as it came when he remembers that he had a panic attack after they had sex. Seeing him so distraught over something he had caused left him feeling so evil. Never again will he ever let either of those feelings enter their body again. He gets off the lounge chair and starts to approach him so he can at least feel on him. In that moment, he realizes that he never really felt his body. In the past, he mostly just gripped it to keep himself balanced. Just as Niall is about to say something to pull him from his thoughts, someone grabs his attention.

"Niall? Niall Horan?" A female voice calls out to him and he turns around.

"Hi. How do I know you?" He asks, intimidated by the huge smile on her face.

"It's me. Mckenzie from high school." She informs, pointing to her face and his eyes grow wide.

"Well shit." He responds with a laugh and she joins in too.

"I know right. I got braces and got my stomach fat moved to my butt and thighs, breast reduction, and dyed my hair brown." She explains while doing a little twirl.

"You look phenomenal." He compliments, still having a hard time wrapping his brain around this being the same person.

"So do you. You've grown about what? Four inches? You're built like a fucking lumberjack too. I love it." She replies, making him blush deeply."You could probably crush my head with your bare hands."

"Stop it. You're just exaggerating." He says, hiding his hands behind his back.

"Exaggerating? Have you seen yourself in a mirror? I'd pay money to see you in a corset with those mommy milkers." She responds, unknowingly sparking some creative thoughts in Harry.

"I'm sorry my what?" He questions and practically chokes on his spit when she cups his pecks, giving them a nice squeeze.

"Your titties bro." She tells him before noticing Harry a few feet away."So incredibly sorry. Is this your friend?"

"I'm his boyfriend actually." Harry answers, reaching out to shake her hand.

"Oh my god. We're gay buddies." She says, squeezing the both of their shoulders while bouncing up and down."Come come. We must talk more."

She pulls the three of them over to their lounge chairs with her and Niall taking a seat. The two of them start to reminisce about high school while Harry just stands there awkwardly again. From their conversation alone, he can tell that the two of them were really close yet complete opposites of one another. He's grateful that she's a lesbian because he fully believes she could turn Niall straight if she wanted to. He's never seen his boyfriend light up like this before. He resembles a child receiving a huge lollipop for the very first time. It is pretty precious. A surprised look crosses his face when he is placed on his boyfriend's lap. For a second, he is insecure about possibly being too heavy but Niall just holds him tighter and closer around the waist. That is how they stay for thirty minutes. Mckenzie has to leaves them with a pout on her face as her wife calls her to return to their car so they can go home.

"It should be a crime for you to be this hot." Harry says, resting his hands on top of his, feeling tempted to place them on his crotch.

"It's not my fault. The sun is pretty brutal today." He replies, pressing the left side of his face against his back.

"No, I mean your appearance." Harry explains, kind of liking the feeling of him laying against him.

"I don't think so." He states and his partner wonders if he is acting this way on purpose or is truly clueless.

"You have children blushing, teenagers drooling, and adults biting their bottom lip." Harry informs, pointing at those individuals which causes them to look away.

"I think the heat has made you delusional petal." He responds, feeling on his forehead to confirm this.

"I think my delusion would be fixed if you allowed me to suck your dick really quick in the car." Harry explains, moving his head away from his hand.

"There are children around." He whispers just as some children walk pass them while munching on hotdogs.

"I'm only going to speak louder if you don't let me d-" Harry tries to say but is silenced by a hand smoothly reaching up and gripping his chin tightly.

"What I say goes." He says, turning his head so that he can face him.

"You're just making me hornier." Harry replies, absolutely loving the stare that he is receiving.

"I have nothing to do with that." He says and his boyfriend suddenly holds his hand up to signal him to be quiet.

"Wait. I just learned your last name is Horan." Harry tells him, the name sounding so weird to say.

"What did you think it was this entire time?" He questions, willing himself not to cackle loudly in his ear.

"I don't know, maybe Whitfield or Clancy." Harry answers and Niall shakes his head with a cringed look."Do you even know my last name?"

"Isn't yours like Wright or Clark?" He asks and receives the same look he gave him a second ago.

"Not even close lovebird." Harry answers and stands up when his lover pats him to do so.

"I guess we can go to the car." He says then laughs when he sees him light up and kiss him quickly.

»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? Predictions??? Part 2 of this date next chapter.

Bye my Lying From You.