Chapter 3

Chapter 3

*Author's P.O.V*

Dr.Malik talked to them for an hour and thirty minutes only to find out some more surprising things. Niall takes care of an elderly woman and Harry is a journalist. They have never been on a date. Their family doesn't know that they have a significant other even though they have been together for four years now. They haven't argued before or experience jealousy or envy. They don't buy each other any gifts. They don't go on vacation together. It truly seems like something out of a book. It feels like strangers with benefits since they don't even do what friends do. He's so glad that it's over now because he needs to think this over.

"Okay I want you guys to try to not have oral this week." Dr.Malik states, closing his notebook.

"That's like impossible." Harry responds with wide eyes, looking at his boyfriend so he can agree.

"As long as I try, then we won't be doing it." Niall replies, causing his boyfriend's mouth to drop open.

"Make sure you avoid the look at all cost too." Dr.Malik reminds, which the blonde nods."See you guys Wednesday."

Niall shakes his hand as he stands up. He is so grateful that the hazel male didn't give up on him even though his boyfriend is a major handful. Harry stands up next but doesn't make the effort to shake the therapist's hand. He doesn't react either when Dr.Malik gives him a quick pat on the shoulder. The couple leaves the room then the building. The moment they enter the car Harry is quick to reach over to unbutton his boyfriend's jeans. He has spent way too long talking in that awful building when he can be having sex with his boyfriend. He doesn't make it far since his wrists are stop. He looks at him with a frown on his face.

"He didn't say we couldn't have sex. He said oral only." Harry reminds, batting his eyes at him.

"You have a point there." Niall says, rubbing his chin with a nod.

"Then let's hop in the back and have a quickie." Harry responds, starting to climb in the backseat.

"Can we stop and get Taco Bell first then go home and do it?" Niall asks, grabbing his boyfriend's hips and gently putting him back in his seat.

"I could definitely go for some tacos right now." Harry replies, relaxing in his seat before an idea hits him."But real quick."

Harry leans over to grab his boyfriend's chin then pulls him in for a quick. Of course it can't be an innocent kiss. He doesn't care that people can clearly see through the windows and possibly judge him. That fact is proven when he sucks on the blonde's tongue. His free hand goes behind his head to mess with the hair there. He smiles in the makeout when he hears a moan come from his boyfriend. He knows if he keeps this up then they'll both be in the backseat panting and orgasming. Just as he thinks of this, he is shove away lightly. He sits back in his seat, laughing as he hears his boyfriend panting while adjusting his jeans.

"Taco bell love." Niall says, wiping away the little bit of saliva that was on the corner of his mouth.

"I know. I just wanted to tease you a bit." Harry responds before taking out his phone.

"You'll pay for that." Niall replies, fixing his hair in the mirror then starts the car.

"And how might I end up paying for that?" Harry asks, biting his bottom lip.

"You'll find out later on in the day." Niall answers with a smirk appearing on his lips.

Later on in the day came way sooner than Harry thought. The Taco Bell run was absolute hell for him. The couple had gone through the drive through, which gave Niall the perfect chance to torture him. He couldn't sit still in his seat since his thigh was squeeze and rub, which got a reaction out of his crotch. It didn't stop there though. Once they had gotten their food, the blue eye male proceeded in eating it sexually while remaining eye contact with him. He simply couldn't wrap his head around how someone could make Taco Bell look sexy. He was really tempted in taking the food and throwing it into the next state so his boyfriend mouth can be used for something more useful.

By the time they got back home, Harry was practically crawling on his hands and knees to the bedroom. His clothes made him feel so hot and sticky. Niall just casually strolls into the house behind him with a whistle. He shuts the door then locks it before tossing his keys in the bowl next to the door. He takes off his shoes then makes his way to the bedroom. He laughs quietly as he watches his boyfriend struggle to take his shirt off. He comes over to him then helps him out of it. He can't make a smart remark about it since his face is pull into a kiss. He laughs again but enjoys the kiss nevertheless. He pulls away after ten seconds with a grin on his lips.

"What's the rush love?" Niall questions, giving his boyfriend a confused look.

"Alright I'm sorry. I won't do it again." Harry whines out, tugging at the blonde's shirt.

"So needy. I haven't seen this side of you in a while." Niall says, gripping his wrists so he can stop.

"Don't act like I'm the only one. We're both sex addicts remember. I know you want this just as much as I do." Harry responds, trying to get his wrists free.

"I mean you're right but the only difference is I know how to hide mine." Niall replies with a wink.

"Ok now stop fooling around and please me." Harry demands, leaning in for a kiss but his boyfriend pulls away.

"I don't think I want to anymore because then it will defeat the purpose of seeing Dr.Malik and I don't know about you but I don't want that money going down the drain." Niall explains and the green eyed male is able to break free after processing that.

"You brought this on yourself." Harry warns and grabs his boyfriend's face so he can stare into his eyes deeply.

"No Harry. That's not fair. I would like to be in control of myself." Niall says then breaks away and runs out of the room.

"You can't escape this face!" Harry shouts before going after him with a grin appearing on his face now.

Niall doesn't get very far since he is tackled onto the living room floor. He closes his eyes the moment his body makes contact with the floor. He can't use his arms since his boyfriend is sitting on them. That doesn't stop him from wiggling around to get free. When he feels his face being grab, he let's out a scream. He did not plan on this backfiring on him so quickly. He was going to give in but he made the mistake of pushing Harry too far. He can't keep his eyes close for long since his boyfriend forces his eyes open. The moment he makes eye contact he is gone within a few seconds.

"I win." Harry laughs out as his back is press against the floor and his neck being attack with kisses.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? Predictions???

Bye my Cure For The Itch.