Chapter 31 (!)

Chapter 31 (!)

*Author's P.O.V*

During the morning of the next day, Harry has a hard time getting his lover off of him. His hands were rubbing and gripping all over his body while his lips gently kissed along his neck and around his face. The day had started off strong with them getting up and taking a shower before eating breakfast. Once they came into the bedroom again and Harry decided to rest for a few seconds, it all went down hill from there. That's how they are in this position now with Harry underneath him. Niall just couldn't help himself. It was just something about hearing him confessing that he loves him yesterday that got his blood pumping so much. All of it was pumping straight to his dick though. To let some of it out, he puts his mouth to work in leaving hickies along his neck and collarbone.

"We're gonna be late for our session lovebird." Harry whines out with a huff of air leaving his mouth afterwards.

"I'm sure being a few minutes late won't hurt anyone." He mumbles into his neck.

"So you're taking full responsibility for this and will explain it to Dr.Malik?" Harry asks, lifting his hips so his pants and boxers can be pulled off.

"Mhmm." He answers and tugs off his own bottoms next because his dick was practically suffocating at this point.

"You aren't really even listening to me." Harry grumbles out but he's not really upset or annoyed about it.

"I am but I would much rather listen to you whimper out my name." He replies before getting his fingers wet enough for him.

"And I would much rather not have all of our money not being spent fully." Harry responds yet spreading his legs so he can fit properly.

"I find that hard to believe with your body reacting so positively to me petal." He points out and grins when he hears him gasp from entering his index and middle finger.

"Jesus, I didn't think me saying I love you would make you this horny the following day." Harry says, immediately grinding down on his fingers as they scissor him open.

They lazily kiss for a few minutes before it turns into them sucking on each other's tongue. Niall slowly thrust his fingers in and out of his boyfriend. He smiles through out their intense makeout hearing him trying to keep his whining down. That doesn't do him any good since his whining gets louder when he feels his fingers curl. Once he starts to move his fingers faster, Niall moves his lips away from his in time to hear him moan loudly. The beautiful sound only increases how incredibly hard he is. His dick is steaming red with the veins along it bulging and his tip leaking so much precum. Pleasing himself is the last thing on his agenda though. As his long fingers work their magic in making his boyfriend squirm like no other, he considers if he should make him cum now then have him cum from his dick in him. For now, he decides to spare him.

"Your fucking fingers will be the death of me." Harry moans when they nudge that sweet prostate of his.

"I wanna add my dick to that list as well if you don't mind." He replies as that said body part stands at full attention against his stomach.

"Fucking add it in me now while you're at it." Harry whines, licking his lips as he eyes his twitching dick.

"My pleasure." He says with a chuckle before removing his fingers teasingly slow.

He smirks seeing him bite his bottom lip hard from the action. He grabs the base of his dick, his touch making him hiss, and starts to push into him. Both of them lose the air in their lungs when he pushes in all the way. The warm and tight space welcomes him so much with ease like it always does. Niall has to mentally stop himself from cumming just from that. He rests his forehead against his boyfriend's shoulder and closes his eyes. He's never felt this sensitive before but he doesn't love it any less. To test the waters, he starts to grind into him and is surprised when he hears him moan loudly while clenching impossibly tighter around him. The sound was so desperate yet so delicious. There's no way that he's not not going to do it again. So he does it again and again and again with that same pretty sound exiting his boyfriend, getting louder by each one.