Chapter 22 (!)

Chapter 22 (!)

Skipable Not Canon

*Author's P.O.V*

"I don't know what I want to do." Dr.Malik says, imagining both scenarios in his head and they do not disappoint.

"Welp, no rush. We'll do what feels right when the time comes." Niall tells him, squeezing the back of his neck softly.

"That means you're all mine for a bit." Harry states, ruffling his hair with a grin.

"I don't like the sound of that." He replies, fixes his hair once his hand is removed.

"There's nothing to be nervous about. I'm going to take good care of you." Harry informs, patting his shoulders.

"Unfortunately, I have no choice but to trust you." He responds and Niall let's out a chuckle.

"Now you're just being plain mean to me." Harry says, crossing his arms with a pout.

"Then be mean back." Niall suggests with a smirk and his boyfriend somehow knows what that means.

"No no. I wasn't trying to be mean." He rebuttals but neither of them really care to listen.

"Too late. I already have my revenge planned." Harry tells him, a malicious chuckle leaving his mouth afterwards.

"No wait." He says before being silenced by a index finger against his lips.

"You can't touch either of us until one of us tells you to and you can't touch yourself." Harry explains and Dr.Malik goes to protest but he feels his chin being turnt to the right before feeling Niall's lips against his.

It takes him five seconds to process this before he starts to move his lips against his. His hand goes up to caress his face but a hand wraps around his wrist and roughly tosses his hand back down. Another hand finds it way to the back of his head and massages it. Meanwhile, Harry slides off their therapist's lap until he is on his knees in front of him. Immediately, he makes work of the zipper and button on his pants. It isn't a surprise to him when he tugs his pants down to see that he's semi hard inside his boxers. Just to be a tease, he cups his crotch with his fingers slowly massaging his balls. He grins when he hears him moan into his lover's mouth. He pulls his dick out before only taking the tip into his mouth with his hand stroking the remaining. For a few minutes, he keeps at this slow pace. It isn't until he feels him thrust up into his mouth that he pulls away. The therapist moves away from the make out to stare down at Harry with desperation in his eyes.

"You're really going to leave me like this?" Zayn asks and Harry proceeds to ignore him again.

"Hi." Niall greets with a wave when his boyfriend shifts over to him.

"Hi to you too." Harry responds, both of them leaning in close with a teasing look in their eyes.

"Any plans for me?" He questions and he swears he sees something in those eyes that he's been trying to get out for years.

"I was thinking you fuck him to get him off then fuck me to get us both off." Harry answers, cupping his cheek then kissing his chin.

"That shouldn't be too hard." He replies and they separate with Harry going to take his seat on the desk.

"Geez." Zayn whispers to himself when Niall stands then starts to get rid of his clothes.

"I'm not as wild or dominant as Harry makes me out to be so don't stress." He says and the therapist takes that as his cue to undress completely.

Once he is done, the two of them lay horizontal on the couch with Niall on top. They start to kiss again, being the perfect distraction for Niall to lube his fingers and bring them to his rim. One finger is such an odd feeling to Zayn. It didn't bring any discomfort nor pain. Niall could tell so he proceeds to add his second finger. The second finger is when the discomfort starts to settle in. It takes him a minute or two for him to start feeling pleasure. When the third finger is slowly pushed inside, he feels the pain. It takes longer for him to recover from that. When he does recover, he can't stop his hips from trying to grind down onto his fingers to get more pleasure. He never knew he could feel this good just from fingering. Maybe this has to do with him having pent up sexual tension. If that's the case, he's definitely going to be releasing a lot of cum. If he feels this good, he wonders just how much more he's going to feel good from having his dick inside of him.