Chapter 36

Chapter 36

*Author's P.O.V*

"I would like for us to have a talk seeing as our relationship is progressing more." Niall states a few days later after coming back from doing laundry.

"Are we going back to having more sex?" Harry asks, and Niall has to hold back his laughter.

"No. We are at a normal pace now." He answers, but Harry wiggles his eyebrows at him.

"We don't have to do normal all the time." Harry responds, dropping the clothes and coming over to him with seduction in those green eyes.

"Let's talk about that another time, and let's focus on what I got to say." He says, keeping him at bay by putting his hand on his chest.

"I will after this." Harry replies, moving his hand, put the way, and grab the back of his neck.

"Petal no-" He tries to say but is cut off by him leaning up to connect their lips.

He swears that he has a strong willpower. Most of the time, it comes through for him. Then there are times like these. Who is he to deny his cute boyfriend a kiss. It was just one little kiss. Well, that's what it was supposed to be. One kiss had turned to them in doggy position. Per usual, it was passionate and desperate with a hint of gentleness. Luckily, the pile of clothes were pushed to one side of the bed to avoid getting them dirty again. The old Niall probably would have freaked out. This time around, he doesn't mind it so much. It wouldn't stop him from still wanting to have his conversation. It isn't until fifteen minutes later that he is able to get what he wants. Though a part of him was itching to go another round but he doesn't because this conversation is important to him.

"Ok, now we need to talk about something." He states after cleaning them up with a nearby towel.

"Would this require me to do a lot of thinking?" Harry asks, and this time, he gets a laugh out of his lover.

"I think it shouldn't." He answers once he composes himself again.

"I'm ready to talk then." Harry replies, knowing deep down that he wouldn't have a choice either way.

"What are your thoughts on having children?" He questions, and Harry just shrugs as he gets out of bed.

"I personally never saw myself having kids because I was never interested in having them. Plus, I thought I would never be in a committed relationship to have them." Harry explains, going to put on his briefs."What are your thoughts on having them?"

"I don't want to have any because I fear turning out like my parents, and I don't want to continue a cycle of trauma." He says, getting out the bed as well to put on his sweatpants.

"I don't believe you'll ever turn out like them, but I respect your opinion." Harry reassures him, and Niall really appreciates that.

"And what are your thoughts on marriage?" He questions as Harry starts to put their clothes away again.

"I don't really care for it, but if you were to propose to me, then I wouldn't mind." Harry confesses, noting how domesticated they must look right now."Yours?"

"It makes me nervous due to all the divorce rates. I would mind it if we were to get married, though." He tells him, coming over to help him."That's all I wanted to talk about."

"Oh. Well, I was worried for no reason." Harry says, wiping off fake sweat from his forehead.

When they had finished their task, they decided to do another puzzle that Niall had bought. This one was a lot bigger than the other one they had done. It is also a lot harder than it, seeing as every piece looked the same exact. This time around, music from Harry's phone is playing that Niall seems to be enjoying quite a lot, singing along to the songs. He takes note of how similar their music taste is. Though they have been discovering things about each other, he thought he knew everything about him now. Though they tend to be different, they have a good amount of similarities for the most part. Those similarities really make him appreciate the relationship. Don't get him wrong, though. He likes their differences, too, but not more than the similarities.