Chapter 6 (!)

Chapter 6

*Author's P.O.V*

Pieces of clothes are scattered across the floor before Harry is carried to the bedroom. The moment they get inside, he's tossed on the bed. There is no time wasted as they start to heavily kiss again. During that time, Niall lets his fingers wonder until three of them are stretching his lover open. Of course, he made sure that his fingers were coated with enough spit to ease the pain. He pulls them out once he feels that he is ready. In a matter of seconds, he is easing his dick inside of him. He gives him a minute to adjust before he starts to thrust. A smile comes up on his face when he feels him wrap his legs around his waist and pull him extremely close. He takes that as a sign to start thrusting a bit harder. One of his hands rests on Harry's neck while the other grips the headboard insanely tight.

The desperate moans that were coming out of his lover's throat were music to his ears. Harry never fails to express to him how good of a job he is doing during sex. This time wasn't any different as he pounds into his ass for five minutes. He is a little bit concerned as to why he's suddenly reaching his release before him but he doesn't think too long about it. The control that Harry had over him immediately wears off as he cums. He pulls out of him and lays down next to him. Suddenly, he gets a weird feeling to pull him into his side and snuggle him. Just as he attempts to try it, Harry straddles his waist. A look of confusion appears on his face as he sits up with his hands coming out to rest on his ass.

"Let's go again." Harry suggests, causing his boyfriend's blue eyes to grow wide.

"Your ass feels too good for me to go again petal." Niall laughs out while squeezing his ass.

"But I still haven't cum yet." Harry reminds him and suddenly gets the urge to try something new.

"I can make you come a different way." He tells him, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I only want to cum from you being inside of me." Harry states, smacking his hands away when they reach for his dick.

"You have to be reasonable here." Niall states then letting out broken whimpers as Harry starts to grind against him.

There is no stopping his dick from getting hard again. It hurts so bad that it starts to feel so good. He rests his forehead against Harry's shoulder, trying his best not to pass out. His arms come around to wrap around his back, his hands press flat against it. He puts up with this because he figures this time around that Harry will orgasm and they will sleep this off. Also, he wants his boyfriend to have an orgasm. Though he might not know a lot about him, he's not a bad boyfriend so whatever he want is whatever he got. That method doesn't help him to well in this situation, however. Tonight most definitely is going to make him regret thinking things like that.

It doesn't take much to have that familiar tingle in his stomach. The second orgasm rockets through him, sending his hands to scratch at Harry's back and biting his own bottom lip hard until it's bleeding. It takes him some time to level his mind to realize that Harry still didn't come. At this point, he starts to consider that he isn't orgasming on purpose. Maybe this is his punishment for signing them up for sex therapy. When they usually have sex, he always get him to cum first. He also leaves him so speechless and unable to walk properly. He guess it is now his turn to experience that.

"Can we take a break?" He pants out, feeling as if he just ran a marathon.

"We can take a break after this one." Harry answers, clenching and unclenching around his dick teasingly.

"You can't keep doing this to me petal." He says, resting his head on his chest.

"You're doing this to yourself. You're the strong one here." Harry responds, finding himself gently running his fingers through his hair.

"I can't stop you when you've made me cum two times already." Niall whimpers out, trying to lift him off but he doesn't budge.

"All I'm hearing are a bunch of excuses." Harry tells him while gripping his hair and pulling his head back so he can stare into his eyes.

"You can't just o-overstimulate me petal." He states as the side of his face is gently caressed.

"I can and I will." Harry responds, loving the shift in power a little too much.

"I'm shooting blanks over here." He groans out a shiver running up his spine from Harry's words.

"I think you have some more left in you." Harry replies then gripping his wrists tightly while he starts to bounce on him.

Tears start to build in Niall's eyes as he tosses his head back. They blend in with his sweat when they fall down his cheeks. He let's broken moan after moan poor out of his mouth because that's all he knows. Not a single word or sentence can be formed in his brain. His body doesn't even know how to react anymore so he just locks up. He's positive that this orgasm might kill him. Dying from an orgasm isn't a bad way to go, granted he doesn't really want to go out like that. His moans are cut short as Harry starts to suck on his tongue. He has always known that his lover is a power bottom but he didn't expect it to be like this. It is kind of sexy.

"Please, I can't cum anymore." Niall cries, feeling like such a bottom right now.

"You look so hot like this." Harry responds, his thighs burning at this point but he doesn't care.

"Too sensitive, so fucking sensitive." Niall groans out, his hands flying out to grip his waist.

"Look at you taking me like such a champion." Harry replies then pushing him onto his back to get a better leverage.

"You're fucking evil for this but please don't stop." He says, unaware that his nails are digging into skin.

There's too much pleasure going through Harry for him to notice. A sense of neediness comes over him as he takes one of Harry's hand and intertwine their fingers. It definitely took his boyfriend by surprise. Though some people may think it is the wrong time to have these thoughts, he couldn't help but to be in awe of him. The way his cheeks are bright red from the pleasure and his hair bouncing, with a few strands sticking to his neck and face, are so pretty. Minus the very explicit view of his dick disappearing and reappearing inside of him. Unfortunately, the view doesn't last long since Harry leans down to kiss him.

"Love watching you fuck yourself on my dick." Niall whimpers with his balls getting tight again.

"Now someone is getting into it." Harry teases, seeing the desperation in his eyes.

"I don't care what you say just fuck my brains out." Niall blurts out and that definitely almost made Harry cum on the spot.

"I'll do more then just that." Harry responds before sucking on his nipple.

"Ah fuck. I'm gonna cum so fucking deep and hard in you." Niall sobs out, feeling as if he is going to overheat any second now.

"That's what I like to hear." Harry praises, feeling a build up in his stomach.

"You're making me so fucking feral." Niall moans, his hips having a mind of their own as they meet Harry half way.

Harry soon finds his thighs quivering as his prostate is touch. His moans get overpowered by his lover's. He's never heard him being this vocal during sex. Don't get him wrong he enjoys when he lets out a few groans and praises when they normally have sex. This right here, however, really is something special to witness. It makes his orgasm that much better as he releases on his stomach. Niall follows slowly after with a loud cry, his body trembling. Just like he said, he cums deep and hard inside of him. Once it's over, his body practical melts into the bed. Harry rolls off of him and lays next to him. There is so much cum leaking out of his ass that some of it trickles down his thighs. He doesn't get up to do anything about it because there's no way he can leave this bed without immediately collapsing.

"I hope you're happy with yourself." Niall says then snuggling a pillow while pulling the duvets on top of himself.

"I very much am." Harry responds before looking over to see him fast asleep."How cute."

»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts???

Bye my Go Crazy.